Quick and easy access to your bank accounts and manage your finances on the go!
Designed with enhanced functions to help you stay on top of your finances, Standard Chartered Mobile proves that banking can be done in 60 seconds!
Now enabled with Face ID for secure and fast access on your iPhone X.
Some of the exciting things you can do with Standard Chartered Mobile:
* Introducing ‘Welcome screen features‘ - Access Balances and Transactions without logging in
* Secure and fast access with Touch ID and Face ID
* Experience the unique and time-sensitive background design
* Ease of navigation with revamped side menu
* New "Customer Investment Profile" enables you to review your investment profile on the move
* View and keep track of your bank accounts in one place
* Transfer funds to and beyond Standard Chartered accounts
* Make online payments
* Chat with us (Priority & Premium Customers)
* SC Mobile Key - soft token solution which provides a more secure two-factor authentication with improved customer experience and without dependency with telco networks on SMS One-Time-Password (OTP) delivery. This will be required for transaction with amount above RM10,000 at current stage and subsequently implemented to the remaining functionalities which require a SMS OTP.
* DuitNow ID Registration and DuitNow Transfers.
Download now, and experience 60 second banking in the palm of your hand.
-Minor bug fixes and enhancement
-Dynamic Product Banner to show you our latest product offerings and promotions
-New Chinese New Year theme in celebration of the Year of the Rat
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t update if you also use SC mobile Singapore
After the update I can’t login any more, the error message is “the device is registered by another user”. On my phone I have SC mobile app for Singapore and Malaysia. The Singapore app registered with Mobile Key, somehow it prevent Malaysia App from login. There’s no other user, only me.
The app has various other problem too, like display balance before login doesn’t work reliably and from time to time I get kicked out of the app while doing some transactions.
The quality of this app is unacceptable, the people who manage this app should be fired.
Stupid sc mobile key
What a stupid sc mobile key!
Every time login on browser must approve on mobile apps.
Think about it if someday the phone not by your side or lost.
Can’t log in at all
The app keeps returning “error code AA” and refuses to log me in, even though I’m able to log in just fine on multiple different web browsers.
- Standard Chartered
- 97.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Standard Chartered Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.