Bricksy is a simple one-handed ball shooter game which is fun to play. Download now and show us your best highscore!
With Bricksy you have to shoot at bricks to decrease their count as soon as they arrive the bottom of your screen. The more balls you catch during your gameplay, the easier it is to keep alive.
It's very easy to play and absolutely fun, because it's completely ad-free and you don't have to pay for anything. But if you like to beat your friends highscore with a little help, you can buy additional shots after you're already game over.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We fixed the jumping digits in the blocks and added some fade effects to make this game a little bit more beautiful! In addition you can now see your best score without pausing your game to switch to GameCenter.
Do you like Bricksy? Please rate this game and leave a review. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Good with a few glitches
I’d always put this on while I was watching a show. It was satisfying . The first glitch I noticed was sometimes I’d shoot the balls and fast forward, it would stop shooting them while still counting down. Then I noticed that if you start a new game while the balls are shooting and then exited out of the game, it would start where you left off with the damage you’ve done to the blocks. This resulted in me always winning . When you win too much at a game it makes it kind of boring, I wish I never found that out. Overall I’m impressed with this because there’s no ads and buying lives is optional. Only 1$ for 5 lives.
Fun with a few bugs
Id say this is one of the funnest free games on the app store. And no ads!!! Outside of the occasional request for a cup of coffee from the dev, not bad at all. Im at level 455 currently and I have found 4 consistent bugs if you would like to patch them to improve experience:
1. The line you are shooting the balls in will creep sideways a little over time.
2. This one is the worst, very annoying and may be due to #1 - When you are firing about halfway to 3/4 through all of a sudden all balls will begin firing at the line on the bottom of the screen and bouncing off screen. say you have 300 balls, 200 will shoot fine but then the last 100 will start going nowhere. Quite frustrating.
3. Fast forwarding can significantly alter the path of balls, sometimes you can use this to your advantage.
4. Sometimes when all balls have fired it will pop back up with a random number of balls in a different spot and start firing again. Once complete the game gets stuck and you have to close app and reopen to keep going.
The developer, AppDesign, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sven Jansen
- 21.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018, AppDesign
- In-App Purchases
- 5 more moves $0.99
- Buy me an Espresso $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.