Apple Watch Screenshots
Brush is a lightweight toothbrush timer for watchOS that lets you save an track all your toothbrushing into Apple's Health app. Keep a streak going to form a healthy habit of proper teeth brushing.
— Features —
- Saves and reads from HealthKit for nice progress inside the Health App
- watchOS only app
- Shows your current streak of good sessions
- Get haptic feedback when you hit the recommended 2-minute mark and every 30 seconds to know when to switch
- Complication shortcut for quick access to the app
- Automatically save the session once the timer has hit the mark (optional)
This is the first more significant update for Brush. First of all: Thank you for the lovely messages and reviews!
I've received some great feedback so here are some new functionalities:
- You can now turn on an autosave setting which will let Brush automatically save the session, and you don't have to press the save & finish button.
- Want to Brush longer (or shorter, not recommended) you can now change the duration of the session.
- A simple complication is added so you can have a quick shortcut to Brush right from your watch face. Richer complications are still on its way, but this is a start!
I hope you keep enjoying using Brush, and show your dentist how good you have been brushing it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clever little app
This app is super simple, but works as advertised. The haptic feedback is very useful, and the UI is clean and clear. Highly recommended!
- Hidde van der Ploeg
- 4.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Hidde van der Ploeg
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.