Master 25 unique heroes - from a hook wielding Waterbug pirate, to an old and wise Aphid sensei, a champion Bumblebee boxer, a grenade launching Worm, a poison obsessed Stinkbug, and tons more! Choose and customize your squad, and unleash powerful abilities on your enemies. Scavenge for food and junk, fortify your base, build turrets, level up your heroes, equip weapons and armor, and survive! Or, put your skills to the test in up to 2v2 competitive multiplayer battles!
• MOBA-like competitive & cooperative multiplayer
• Tons of single player content, including missions, an endless mode, and a base vs base skirmish mode
• 25 unique heroes to master - form your team of two
• Innovative squad based gameplay - control two heroes simultaneously
• Level up your Bug Heroes, increase their skills, and buy weapons, armor, and gear
• Scavenge for food, then defend your Food Stash with turrets and upgrades
• Complete missions, earn stars, and unlock a host of powerful upgrades
• Master both melee and ranged combat. Slice your enemies with swords, swat bugs off of ledges, blast them from long range with guns and magic, and more
• Tactical gameplay - use cover to defeat your enemies
• Over 75 varied enemy types to battle
Questions or comments? Follow us on Twitter @FoursakenMedia, or like us on Facebook!
• Full screen support
• Fixed a problem with in app purchases sometimes not processing
Ratings and Reviews
Ninten Switch support please!!!!
So, I been playing all 3 of these games since 2014. These are some of the few mobile games that feel like real full sized indie games on console. They are so good and fun. I really wish that Foursaken Media would re-create the games or a game for Switch. The switch has a few mobile games on it already and in the case of Bug Heroes, I truly believe it would be popular. You could do a mix of the story mode with the gameplay of BH2 and also add in some multiplayer game modes like team death match and a few others. And you could make like 30 heroes and add a feature to create your own heroes which would be awesome. Foursaken Media, you have a game here that don’t belong on mobile. It should come to console. I truly believe this. Let’s make it happen, HomeDawgs
Hello just gonna say this game is amazing. I was wondering about the local multiplayer, how does it work ?! Do I need WiFi to play or is Bluetooth enough?! I trying connecting with a friend and it would say there was a error or something like that. We were just not able to connect but we could see each other’s gamer tag.
I’ve loved all the bug heroes games and have been playing them for years on and off. I would really appreciate an update in the game though just to fix some bugs that cause crashes. Really love this game and would hate for it to become unplayable.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foursaken Media
- 580.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2013 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Diamonds - 500 $2.99
- Diamonds - 150 $0.99
- Diamonds - 800 $4.99
- Diamonds - 1,700 $9.99
- Diamonds - 3,750 $19.99
- Diamonds - 10,000 $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.