Skyscape’s Buzz is a HIPAA-secure platform for care team collaboration and patient communication, offering rich capabilities like video conferencing, private calls, real-time chats, dictation, audio/video, images, and report sharing.
Buzz is intuitive and easy to use. Complying with HIPAA rules and regulations doesn't need to be burdensome and Buzz proves it with its time-saving features. Your patient’s data is private and accessible to only authorized users. Whether consulting with another healthcare provider or the patient you will never need to worry about security. And the best part is that the seamless collaboration between healthcare participants improves patient care as well as patient satisfaction.
Buzz provides in-context integration within conversations to get Lightning™ fast answers via Skyscape's comprehensive portfolio of gold-standard medical information trusted by over 1 million healthcare professionals.
Buzz has a strong track record in medical clinics & hospitals as well as home health, physical therapy, and other agencies handling the transition of care. Customer case studies show improvements in patient experience, enhanced provider satisfaction, as well as a reduction in hospital readmission rates.
Providers can communicate with patients and their families using secure texting and email channels.
Here are some of the features better described by our customers in their own words!
** Telehealth to the forefront **
“We rely on Buzz Video for our telehealth needs as it’s easy to use, requires no app download by the patient and is HIPAA-secure” – VP, Clinical Operations, Home Health & Hospice Agency
** Protect your Cell phones numbers with versatile Caller ID **
“Now with Buzz, I can make my calls and know that the patient won’t get my personal number.” – App Store Review
** Team Collaboration **
“Buzz allows for seamless collaboration and communication between healthcare professionals with all common methods (audio, video, pics, etc.) of desired content” – App Store Review
** Ease of use **
“User interface is very simple yet elegant with great performance and speed” – App Store Review
Features that you will find useful in your daily workflow:
- Make telehealth calls using Buzz Video (patients don't require any downloads!)
- Send and receive secure text messages
- Mark message for priority viewing
- Get your unique Buzz Phone number
- Select your Caller ID (e.g. clinic, office) when calling patients
- Create groups/teams to collaborate with
- Send and receive dictations
- Manage your organization’s users easily
- Send and receive attachments. Preview attachments within Buzz before saving
- Search messages to find the information you are looking for
- View delivery confirmation. ‘Nudge’ users who have not viewed the message
- Edit message to fix those pesky typos.
- Share previous messages in group conversations with newly added group members (especially useful for new team members or colleagues in patient-centric communication)
- Delete messages sent in error
- Create message threads and view them to improve the clarity of conversations
- View, Annotate, Sign reports, Adobe PDF as well as Microsoft Office documents with BuzzFlow™
- Send Location-based messages via Geofencing features
- Explore Clinics, pharmacies, urgent care, and more via in-line mapping functions
- Customized Linking to Practice EHR through chatbot and API interfaces
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Happy to get rid of WhatsApp
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your endorsement. We have added an ability to integrate users' WhatsApp conversation messages in Buzz groups and even publish them independently via public or private links. We are committed to streamlining healthcare communication and collaboration without compromising or exposing your personal and professional data to ad-networks. Buzz works seamlessly between mobile and web platforms including Android & Chrome-based platforms, commonly used by patients & their families.
One word: useful. This app is the future.
Who knew you could innovate so effectively in healthcare? Buzz has done it! They’ve incorporated features from tech platforms that we use in our everyday lives but that digital health has been far too slow to adopt. It’s also totally secure, which is 100% necessary. Buzz has inadvertently helped our organization think outside of the box, and it has provided a robust set of tools for us to do so. Need a new feature? Buzz is so agile they will actually incorporate it overnight. I’ve shared the app with colleague and friends who, after playing with it to figure out the features, totally love it. This is the future of healthcare especially in a post-COVID world. Highly recommend this app for any organization.
Developer Response ,
We are happy to know this app makes your life easier during these trying times - this app was developed to be easy to use along with being HIPAA compliant as a way to communicate efficiently and secure.
The KEY to HIPPA compliant field communication!
If you are looking for a life saving tool to manage sensitive health care communication between field clinicians and the office, look no further! You have a problem and and BUZZ has the solution! The app and the support team are A+ ! They bring to the market solutions that all home health care agencies struggle with when it comes to communication. If you need help or assistance, they are a BUZZ away and are dedicated to assisting in your success! We have used other products in the past always looking for that “right fit” and feel so lucky to have found this tool! Two words: GAME CHANGER! 🤩
Developer Response ,
We are happy to note your enthusiasm and are equally excited to add many more features with the latest release including document annotation and signature features critical for onboarding new patients as well as managing logistics and scheduling in the home health environment. We take pride in our 24x7 in-line support capabilities within Buzz and thrive on your feedback and suggestions - keep sending them!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 328 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 1998-2022 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Access - Monthly $18.99
- Standard Access - Monthly $8.99
- Standard Access - Yearly $91.99
- Professional Access - Yearly $194.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.