Buzze - EV Charging in your neighborhood!
“It’s like Airbnb, but for EV charging” - Buzze Driver
Buzze is your neighborhood electric vehicle (EV) charging solution, providing you with fast and convenient charging within your community. Are you sick of overpaying at super chargers and wasting time sitting in your car? Buzze makes home charging simple by connecting you with neighbors who have chargers. You book a charge, drop off your car, and get back to your life. Then you go pick it up when it’s ready to roll.
For Drivers - Save Cash, Time, and Hassle
- Cost Savings: Buzze charges are half the price of commercial ones, giving you the full EV experience without breaking the bank.
- EZ Charging: Forget the hunt for pricey charging stations. Buzze connects you to nearby fast chargers, so you can plug in, power up, and get back on the road.
- Plan ahead: Whether you're a rideshare driveror a daily commuter, Buzze caters to your needs. Find a neighbor, establish your charging routine, and hit the road hassle-free.
For Hosts - Earn Up to $400/month, Be a Hero, and Greenify Your Hood
- Cashflow Express: Share your Level 2 charger and watch your earnings grow. Help fellow EV drivers while you earn.
- Eco-Warrior Mode: Becoming a Buzze host means championing sustainability. Join a community of environmentally-conscious individuals contributing to a cleaner, greener future by making EV charging accessible.
- Safe, secure, informed: Buzze allows you to know exactly who is coming over to charge, and when to expect them, so you make extra money worry free. .
Join the EV charging revolution with Buzze - it's a wallet-friendly, eco-conscious, and straightforward choice.
Questions? Need assistance? Contact us at email@example.com.
Buzze App Version 1.7.16 Release Notes - Enhanced Login, Communication, and Host Features
Discover what's new in Buzze:
Enhanced Login Flow: Access Buzze easily with Google and Apple login options.
Improved Reservation Experience: Provide your phone number when booking a charge reservation for better communication and support.
California Launch Offer: Drivers in California can enjoy a 7-day free trial coupon!
Host Updates: Autobook is now turned off by default, allowing hosts to approve charge requests.
Upgrade to Buzze version 1.7.16 for smoother login, enhanced communication, and improved host features. Have questions? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Charging!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
Offers over 100 new fast EV chargers just in Phoenix - located in neighborhoods at people’s homes! No more sitting in my car at the mall. Plus app lets me track charge while it happens. Totally cool.
Awesome charging in my local neighborhood
Great charge. Host was awesome! Now I don’t have to wait at a busy charging station to get a charge for my car. Highly recommend!
Great idea but they want your tesla login/password. Called Tesla they said they have no partnership with them that would allow a pass through of credentials.
Developer Response ,
Hello Decio86, Thank you! We think the Buzze business model is a great idea also and are excited to provide a reliable charging solution to drivers all across the US and beyond. We are a phoenix based startup that is in the launch process of our two sided market place (like air bnb for car charging) with in AZ before expanding to other states. A new version will be deployed next week that will allow you to schedule charge reservations with hosts in the app without a human being involved. This will allow you to book reoccurring reservations or singular reservations consistently. Our goal is to make charging easier for EV owners and allow Hosts to make a little extra money during the 90% time that their charger is not being utilized.
Connecting your car - We utilize a company called "SmartCar" to make a secure connection with your car to allow us to monitor the charging status and pay the host accordingly. SmartCar is a partner of Tesla and 26 other EV manufacturers and offers a secure connection with the car that you have control of. In the app, this connection allows you to track your charging status, progress, estimated time to full, range and more. Buzze and Smartcar, do not store any of the login credentials to any car as the interface is connecting with tesla (or other manufacturers) directly. We DO NOT and will never have access to the credentials of your car.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (602) 855-9021 or email@example.com. Thank you,
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Buzze Inc
- 76.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Buzze, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.