Download Chargeway®, the first electric car charging app that is personalized to your driving needs. Car & Driver Magazine proclaims, “Chargeway is absolutely game changing as it cuts through the clutter.”
Chargeway® makes driving an electric car and using “electric fuel” easy for everyone. Simply choose your vehicle and Chargeway® will answer the questions that all drivers want to know when they need to re-fuel:
- Where do I fill up?
- How long does it take?
- How far can I go?
Chargeway® guides drivers to trusted charging networks throughout the United States including Greenlots, EVgo, SemaConnect, EVConnect, Chargepoint, Blink, OpConnect, Electrify America, AeroVironment, GE Wattstation and Tesla. Designed with the individual driver in mind, Chargeway® simplifies the electric car charging experience ensuring that you see only the stations that work for your car. Features within the app include:
- Plug specific color-coding so you know which stations match your car
- Power levels 1 through 7 show your vehicle and stations max charging speed
- Automatic station location map filtering for the vehicles you choose
- Easy to adjust filters for station power levels and networks you want to use
- See shops and restaurants near a station that you can enjoy while you charge
- One-click directions to help you get to any station location
- Easily contact a network for support by simply click on their logo
- Charging time estimator to help you learn how charging time can vary
- Simply select the power level and your remaining range to estimate how much time your charge will take
- If you have more than one electric car, simply swipe left or right change vehicles
- Easily plan trips in your electric car or plug-in hybrid
- Enter your starting point and destination and Chargeway® does the rest
- Chargeway® detects the fastest route and charging station locations for your trip
- Charging times for every stop are estimated to help you plan your time better
- If a certain route doesn’t have enough stations Chargeway® will let you know so you can choose another route
- Click your vehicles name from the Stations screen to see more info
- Adjust your vehicles range to more accurately plan trips and estimate charging times
- Local weather tracking helps you better estimate your vehicles range over time
- The more you adjust your vehicles range, the more accurate the estimate will be
There are numerous electric cars available today that are perfect for every day driving as well as traveling. Download Chargeway® to discover how driving on “electric fuel” will work for you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really nice app for locating chargers. I can't wait to see the ability to submit reviews in the app for sites and it would be neat if the app sees I am by “Charger XYZ” and that there are two cars plugged in there and those owners use the app too if I could message asking how long they might be or if I see they are full to let them know I was unplugging them. Just a way to communicate that wouldn’t share phone or email and just would let you “see” vehicles at the same charge site as you. I love the way it labels chargers simply with a colour and number. Some non-network stations are not yet in here but if people submit missing ones this app can be very complete.
What any EV owner needs
Go in to any EV community and you hear lots of talk about amperage, volts, KWH etc. I understand some of it, I can appreciate those who want to really dive in to the technology side of EVs, but as someone who just wants to own a car that I don’t need to think about this has been perfect. When I fill up a gas car, I don’t think about what octane means in terms of BTU and energy output, I say “$20 of regular”. That experience is what I’m getting here. Really hoping more EV car companies support this model, it just makes sense.
James is the best
So, let’s be real. This app is fantastic. With that being said. They need to get accurate pricing on this app related to each charging station. Overall, this is probably the best charging station app. It accommodates all the vendors and can teach anyone about EVs. Thanks for your work on this! And on another note. James Mast is one of the best people in the world. Give this app a chance! Woot woot!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.