EV Connect is the home of the most innovative, robust and feature-rich cloud-based software platform for managing electric vehicle charging stations, their interaction with utilities and the driver experience.
The EV Connect App uses location-based services to allow drivers to easily find, access, and securely pay for EV charging. Drivers can search for and locate electric vehicle charging stations based on location, station ID, availability, power level provided, and accessibility.
Start charge sessions simply by scanning QR codes or entering the desired station ID in the app.
With the EV Connect electric vehicle charging app, you can also:
• Monitor your current charge sessions in real-time
• Get phone notifications as soon as your EV is finished charging
• Make secure payments
• Favorite locations that have easy access to your commonly used EV charging stations
• Receive an email receipt of your EV charging transactions
• View a history of past charging sessions
• Report drivers that abuse charging station use
- User will have the ability to charge after plugging the connector into their vehicle
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The old EV Connect app was on par with Greenlots and ChargePoint (which is to say passable, but not great). The new release of the EV Connect app is a huge leap forward updating the UI and the charge station interactions. It looks like someone has finally built a real mobile app for the EV driver that behaves like the best iOS apps out there. Great job EV Connect! PS: Now can you give us facial recognition?
Nice design, easy to use
I like the new design, basic functions are easy to use. I’m an active user, I noticed a few hiccups when it first launched, but they were able to address all concerns quickly and things seem stable now. Nice work, guys, thanks for listening to your users.
Easy to use and overall great experience!
I am really enjoying the new mobile app experience. I appreciate your team taking to consideration driver feedback. I look forward to seeing this company doing well in this space.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.