BuzzFeed has it all: the stories and quizzes trending on social, the news you want now, and the life tips and gift ideas you didn’t know you needed.
• Never be bored again with the best mix of News, Quizzes, and Shopping
• Dive into your favorite content like Celebrity, Trivia, and Gift Ideas.
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are going viral
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for major stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post to share your opinion, and get notified if someone replies!
Subscribe to BuzzFeed+ to get the following!
• Ad-Free. Experience the app without ads.
• Exclusive App Icons. Choose from different colors and styles.
• Customizable Tabs. Select your favorite topics for easy navigation.
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
If you'd like to delete your buzzfeed.com account, log in on desktop and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete My Account. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete your account details. Your posts will be removed from public view (we will keep an internal copy for compliance purposes), and your username will be removed from your comments (but your comments will remain visible, so you should edit/delete them before deleting your account). Deleting your account will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for (see the emails for unsubscribe instructions) and will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms (please log into your account on that platform).
This app may contain contextually-served ads, which are targeted based on the subject matter of the content, where they are placed, and are not based on user behavior data.
Note: Our properties may also feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Nielsen's software may collect your choices with regards to it.
User Agreement: https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/useragreement
This release contains:
* Fixes for Shopping Wishlist bugs. Don't forget you can access all your saved products in your user profile!
* Clearer correct answers in trivia Quizzes.
* More glamorous loading screens on feeds.
* Other minor bug fixes and improvements, as always.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this website but it doesn’t love me
When I first wanted to make an account, it took me three weeks. I tried every way possible and it finally took me going to a computer (couldn’t use my phone) to make an account. Yes, you can use the app without an account but I wanted to bookmark my favorite things. I’ve never commented, never posted so I don’t think I’ve been blocked or sm but now, I CAN’T LOG IN. I’ve been logged out and my assumption was to reset my password, right? Well, it won’t send the email, and when I went to the FAQ and clicked the link as to why I didn't get the email, it just redirected me to the top. I want to be a member but I don’t want to fight every step of the way. Please, PLEASE make it easier for people to sign in and make accounts, etc. I like the quizzes I like the posts but it obviously doesn’t like me. Deleting the app, if I can’t log in then why bother?
Needs serious updating
I like buzzfeed’s content, it’s entertaining and there’s a wide range of things to look at/do. The app needs a major overhaul, though, regarding the way it functions and user interface. One of the biggest issues is the comment sections. It is 2020 and this app still doesn’t let you edit or delete your comment once you have posted it. This is a huge issue! I’ve also had issues with the “report” button, where I keep accidentally hitting it, then there’s no way to retract the report, nor is there a way to explain why you want to report that person if it was on purpose. The login is also obnoxious and complicated, and needs updating. Lastly, I would say buzzfeed needs a LOT of improvement on monitoring bots and very young kids. Every comment section I go into has quite a few bots, as well as kiddos saying “I’m 8 but this quiz said I’m a millennial” or something similar, which really shouldn’t be happening, since buzzfeed is an adult website with adult content (violence and disturbing photos in some stories, as well as sexually explicit stories/content).
5 to 2 stars...
Buzzfeed used to get 5 stars from me, but now the articles are completely biased, swayed 100% towards literalistic views, and trashy. If you’re not a liberal, buzzfeed completely makes fun of you & your beliefs, but then claims you are close-minded and ignorant (pot calling the kettle black much???) They also do WHATEVER they can do to bash our President, & they appear to be uncouth & tasteless. Obama on paper was a terrible president, yet Buzzfeed wants to praise him & act like he’s God? It makes no sense; it’s all brainwashing. I wish articles that these people from buzzfeed write about the President & about politics was actually FACT BASED WITH SOURCES. The articles are just bitter. Also, the obsession with the Kardashians has to go... there are MUCH more important things going on in this world... hopefully buzzfeed cleans up their act or I won’t keep the app much longer.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 49.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright 2020 BuzzFeed, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- BuzzFeed+ $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.