Calcline allows to have a powerful algebra solver, with custom size and colors, in small stripe window taking just a small portion of your Mac screen.
It offers an array of functionalities to help you work in a fast and effective way
• It opens in a flash in a compact form on your screen ready to be used.
• Can be used for simple additions or for complex formula using and assigning variables and constants
• Evaluates mathematical expressions with any level of parentheses and nested functions
• Variables and constant can be managed and assigned in a intuitive to use table (in a separate window) with simple clicks
• Performed calculations can be displayed in a separate log window.
• Custom font size for input and result text
• Custom windows color
• Can work with all the variables and constants in a separate window, creating, deleting assigning them with click and edit
• Can even Import and Export name/value from and to text files using a easy and powerful interface, even export to web tables!
• Can create and assign variables via assignment x=
• Can specify precision display up to 16 decimal positions
• DEG and RAD calculation for trigonometric functions
• Always available a popup to paste formulas variables and constants
• Uses a small strip windows that let you still focus on the other applications you are working with
• Variable table and constant table
• Variable and constant values displayed also inside the main strip windows
• Variables and constants values are retained over different runs
• Calculations can be saved inside a log
• Step-by-step calculation or just the result
• Log content retained over re-launch
• Works with your international preferences settings or forcing preference local values
• Works also as a service to all the other app you have installed on your Mac
• Infinite level of parenthesis to nest expressions and a large selections of math functions
• Based on a custom fast calculation engine internally developed for macOS only
• Uses long double calculation (High precision with up to 16 decimal digit precision)
• Uses Mac native code only for Mac
• PDF User Guide included
• Works on macOS 10.10 or successive
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mohave
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
We have also an iOS version for the iPhone and the iPad with similar features.
Search on the iOS App Store for 'iCalcline'
• Various optimizations
• Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.