Take back control of your phone with Call Guardian for US Cellular. Call Guardian can identify and block unwanted callers (including spam, fraud, and robocalls.) Create personal spam and blocking lists, automatically block incoming calls by category, and even report unwanted numbers.
Call Guardian for US Cellular powerful detection algorithm analyzes over 25 billion calls a month to identify unusual behavior from callers, and is always being updated with the latest information to filter out the worst of the spam callers from ever reaching your phone. In addition, our intelligent technology gives you the ability to filter and block unwanted calls.
* Real-time identification of high-risk spam calls
* Search for numbers you don't recognize
* Report spam calls to our massive database of spammers to improve detection.
* Guard your privacy. We don't collect your contacts or access your call logs.
* Try out Premium for a no-commitment, 14-day free trial. Cancel anytime.
* Premium service is included free with some U.S. Cellular rate plans
* Automatically block over 200,000 known spam callers
* Create block filters by category
* Manage your own personalized block list
* Back up your customized block and spam lists to the cloud to keep your preferences synced across devices.
Call Guardian for US Cellular is for active US Cellular customers only. At the end of your free, 14-day trial, you will be charged $3.99 / month, added to your US Cellular bill. You can revert to Call Guardian Free at any time.
Terms and conditions: [https://www.cequint.com/caller-id/uscc/terms-ios]
* Call Guardian now offers cloud backup of handset settings, spam lists, and custom block lists to all premium customers.
* Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fails on international calls
Love the app except it doesn’t work on international calls because they have longer phone numbers. I don’t want to have to pay for the premium version if it won’t block these calls. Is there a way to get this option?
Will Not Allow Me To Block Calls
The app doesn’t pick up all of the calls, many have to be manually blocked! The app will also at times indicate a call can not be blocked! Then what do I do? I receive at least 10 to 15 spam or robo calls per day!!! Having to manually block calls on the app is tiresome. Very poor app! I really need help but can’t get it! Tried calling US Cellular- no help there! They referred me to the app developer-no help there, only a voicemail to leave a message after spending over 30 minutes on the phone with US Cellular. And I’m a paying customer for this app and US Cellular!
Developer Response ,
If you have the Premium version, you can have spam calls go straight to voicemail. Also know that US Cellular blocks the worst spam calls at the network so you never see/hear them. Other spam calls can be "blocked" by enabling blocking in our app.
Call Guardian update not working
I updated the Call Guardian app, I guess, because it told me my basic version was out of date. I went to App Store and all it says is open app. When I want to check to see if a number is legitimate or a spam, I can’t check anymore. I went to settings and checked to make sure call blocking is on, turned it off and then turned it back on. This still did not fix the issue. All I get is a page that says report spam or make a contact card. What happened to the ability to check numbers?
Developer Response ,
Hi, the functionality you describe was not removed, it is still there. To check and see if a number is a spammer, go to the Search tab in the Call Guardian app and type the number in. We will do a real time lookup against millions of spammers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cequint, Inc.
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Cequint Inc.