• Fixed printer options not being saved when using AirPrint printers - non AirPrint printers are working fine
Support our hard working team - support regular updates and new CalPrint features with a quick review on the app store, thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Latest CalPrint Update
Since updating CalPrint last week, it has been very frustrating to use the app. The calendar no longer prints as it did before. When printing a monthly calendar, individual days do not print the same amount as it did before. I set to print with the smallest font (and it is very small!), but I still cannot see as much information as before the update. A blue line lets me know there is more info, but what is the point of that? Now I have to go look at my iPhone or iPad, so why bother printing a calendar?
Developer Response ,
Nothing has changed in the format in recent updates. Please contact us so we can assist with the print settings. Contact our help desk for a quick response http://esz.us/c
Very useful, but needs improvement.
A godsend, considering Apple’s glaring and inexplicable lack of printing from Calendar. However CalPrint would benefit from better print layout:
1. In a printed month view, it can be difficult and confusing to know what day you’re looking at, without paying close attention. The date could be displayed in a larger font size, in bold, and to the left instead of the right of the date box.
2. The box outline of a given date needs to be darker, to further clarify what day you’re looking at.
3. Contiguous days, for example in a week-long meeting should be printed across all the days, in a highlighted field, as Apple’s Calendar does. This relieves the visual clutter of repeating the content for every day, and making the reader have to read every day to be sure he/she’s not missing anything.
4. In a printed List View, the date should be moved from the middle of the page to the left hand side, and be shown in boldface or underlined. There should be a line after each separate date, to further clarify the visual data.
All the above are suggested as ways to improve the intuitive quality of a printout. The less a reader has to process, the more valuable the App.
Overall though, CalPrint is indispensable to this user. Happy to give it 4 stars.
Easiest printer ap I have ever used. A true 5 star ap.
Have used it for years with no problem, but when I changed routers I couldn't figure out how to get it to connect to my printer. I sent a help request to CalPrint and received an answer the same day from "Melissa". I was able to connect in less than one minute. The problem was me, not the software.
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 17.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2019, EuroSmartz Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.