Capture Apple ProRAW with iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max!
Camera M is a professional camera app similar to a DSLR camera with powerful gesture-based manual controls, designed to achieve the highest image quality from iPhone and iPad cameras. Specializing in RAW photo capture and portrait depth photography, Camera M is filled with so many other great features to take full advantage of the device hardware.
• Manual focus control
• Macro and Scene focus presets
• Exposure bias control
• Manual ISO and exposure duration adjustments
• ISO and exposure duration semi-priority modes
• Manual white balance temperature and tint control
• White balance presets
• Gray card white balance control
• Auto, on, and off flash modes
• Manual torch brightness level control
• Manual switching between Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras*
• Digital pinch zoom with 10x range
• Apple ProRAW*
• RAW with optical image stabilization*
• HEIF with optional minimum compression*
• JPEG with optional minimum compression
• Live Photo*
• P3 wide color support*
• Dual/Triple Photo*
• Live Photo*
• Exposure offset gauge
• Focus tracking using AI
• Live focus peaking assistant
• 4x magnifier with panning function
• Live RGB and RGB luminance histograms
• Highlight and shadow alert display
• Horizon level with available pitch tracking and flat options
• Rule of Thirds, Golden Ratio, Quadrant, and Square grids
• Siri Shortcuts for most common operations
• Detailed camera specifications display with PDF export
MAX IMAGE PROCESSING
• Deep Fusion and Smart HDR support for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 Pro
• Smart HDR support for iPhone XS
• Ensures maximum image quality with better noise reduction, image stabilization, and additional processing for all other iPhones and iPads running iOS 13 or later.
• Summarized and full EXIF metadata display
• Location data display with compass and elevation
• RGB and RGB luminance histogram displays
• Access to all photo albums and folders
• Golden Hour – Sun event times and sun position
• EXIF – Summarized EXIF metadata for the last image
• Cameras – Hardware specifications for available cameras
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
• Shutter button control with timer function
• Manual controls using Digital Crown
• Sunrise, sunset, and Golden Hour display with sun position indicator
• True one-handed control on all iPhone devices
• An uncompromising approach to user experience in landscape orientation
• Cursor and keyboard shortcut support for iPad*
Camera M is powered exclusively by native APIs and frameworks. At all times. There are absolutely no dependencies on any outside sources. Zero. This makes Camera M responsive and efficient - from its small download size down to its quick app launch times.
Camera M will be available on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch with one single purchase. There are no additional purchases or subscriptions to worry about. From the moment you download, it has a single goal of being ready to capture the best moment.
We hope you enjoy taking amazing photos with Camera M!
More information: www.camera-m.com
User manual: www.camera-m.com/manual
Get in touch: email@example.com
Follow us: @camera.m.ios
* These features are available on supported devices only.
* Depth capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max.
* Depth/Portrait capture for selfies requires an iPhone or an iPad with a TrueDepth camera system.
* RAW capture requires iPhone 6s or later, iPad 6th generation, or iPad Pro 9.7-inch or later.
* Apple ProRAW capture requires iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max
* For more information on device and feature compatibility: www.camera-m.com/compatibility
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A game-changer if you're serious about mobile photography
Before deciding to give Camera-M a try, I went ahead and purchased Filmic Firstlight. I will just say this: what a mistake. Camera-M has a superb set of tools for a serious photographer. Just by trying its white balance tool, I came to a quick realization of its power. I had assumed Firstlight had a similar white balance feature as its older brother (Filmic Pro). Boy was I wrong! If you understand the importance of being able to set a custom white balance in your images look no further, Camera-M’s white balance tool makes Filmic Pro’s feel like an amateur’s toy. I'm still to try several other of its features, but I'm definitely impressed so far. I'll come back once I have updates on that.
To the people behind this app: guys, you really need to have more videos available. One of the reasons I was doubtful to jump on board was the lack of more tutorials. Time to let the world know you're out there!
Developer Response ,
Thank you Yphex for your great feedback! We are glad to see Camera-M has become a tool for you in the way it was intended to be. As per video guides, we are working on putting together video tutorials and a manual to get the best out of Camera-M. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any issue or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outshines Halide in nearly every way.
Before I came across this camera app, I had Halide on my phone as my manual camera app, but never found a reason to use it in lieu of the default camera app due to its lack of features that make it distinct (asides from limited manual camera options) compared to the normal camera app.
Now, after giving this camera app a whirl, I absolutely love it. It has all of the features Halide did, and much more than that to boot! Some of my favorite new features of this camera app compared to Halide are the max image processing, white balance color picker, and EXIF panels.
I've found all of these features incredibly useful, and the UI is clean and intuitive to boot! I'm surprised Halide got editor’s choice and not your app.
However, I sometimes still have to switch to the normal camera app for low light scenarios, and might find it useful if you added a low light mode to this app. Other than that, this is an absolutely stellar app!
P.S. there's a bug with the magnifier thing where the image doesn't un-freeze when you close the magnifier, making you have to reopen the app. Fix that, and I'll gladly make it 5 stars!
UPDATE: Apparently the reason why you were unable to recreate the bug is because it’s already been fixed! Updated to 5 stars as promised. Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
UPDATED RESPONSE: Thank you again for the updated response! We are glad it was fixed for you. For future concerns or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email: email@example.com
ORIGINAL RESPONSE: Thank you eyepet2002 for your kind words! We constantly work hard for Camera-M to be the best! Regarding Editor's Choice, we wonder the same :). For low light photography, we are working on few things and will have a solution out soon. For the magnifier issue, if possible, please email us with some more information (device type, etc)? We are, so far, unable to recreate the issue on our test devices.
I challenge every camera app... there are none better
This app doesn’t get the credit it deserves. I know Halide gets a lot of attention, and it’s a great app, but THIS APP IS AMAZING. I consider myself a good photographer and I push my phone to its limit when it’s my shooter. There’s no tool that offers as much flexibility with such a great interface. I happen to design UI interfaces for a living, so it’s important for me that this part of the app is strong, and it’s beyond strong here. There’s so many controls and they can all be modified lightening quick. I want to see this app get the credit it deserves... and for me that means atop the best camera app you can download. To the developer, you’ve got a huge fan here. Thank you for putting so much love and consideration into this product. Great job.
Developer Response ,
UPDATE RESPONSE: Thank you again jeffruth for updating your original review after more than two years! We are glad to see you are enjoying Camera M. We still have exciting additions on the way. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
ORIGINAL RESPONSE: Thank you jeffruth for your compliments. Glad to hear that you are enjoying Camera-M. Our iOS 12 update of version 2.0 will be available soon. Stay tuned.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- bxb, LLC
- 34.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © bxb, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.