Featured numerous times on the US App Store since 2017, including 'Apps We Love,' 'For Photo Pros,' 'Made for Professionals,' 'Camera Essentials,' and many more...
Camera M is a professional and modern camera designed to do one thing exceptionally well — to help you capture beautiful photos in the highest possible quality with powerful and precise manual camera controls akin to a DSLR.
• Fluid gesture-based native manual controls
• 48MP capture for iPhone 14 Pro
• Minimum focus distance display for macro photography
• Focus Tracking using AI
• Focus Peaking and 4x magnifier loupe with panning function
• Live RGB and RGB luminance histograms
• Manual gray card calibration
• Max Image Processing to ensure the absolute best image quality
• All the image formats: ProRAW*, RAW*, HEIF*, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG
• Multiple modes: Single, Burst, Timer, Live*, Depth*, Dual Photo*, and Bracket
• Triple Photo mode with simultaneous ultra-wide, wide-angle, and telephoto camera capture*
• Darkroom integration
• Great Widgets for photography
– Manual focus control
– Macro and Scene focus presets
– Exposure bias control
– Manual ISO & exposure duration adjustments
– ISO & exposure duration semi-priority modes
– Manual white balance temperature and tint control
– White balance presets
– Gray card white balance calibration
– Auto, on, and off flash modes
– Manual torch brightness level control
– Manual switching between Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras*
– Digital pinch zoom with 10x range
– Apple ProRAW*
– RAW with stabilization*
– HEIF with optional minimum compression*
– JPEG with optional minimum compression
– Live Photo*
– P3 wide color support*
– Dual/Triple Photo*
– Live Photo*
– Exposure offset gauge
– Focus tracking using AI
– Live focus peaking assistant
– 4x magnifier loupe with panning function
– Minimum focus distance display
– Live RGB and RGB luminance histograms
– Highlight & shadow alert display
– Horizon level with available pitch tracking and flat options
– Rule of Thirds, Golden Ratio, Quadrant, and Square grids
– Siri Shortcuts
– Detailed camera specifications display with PDF export
MAX IMAGE PROCESSING
– Deep Fusion and Smart HDR support for iPhone 11, 12, 13, and 14.
– Ensures maximum image quality with better noise reduction, image stabilization, and additional processing for all other iPhones and iPads
– Summarized and full EXIF metadata display
– Location data display with compass and elevation
– RGB and RGB luminance histogram displays
– Access to all photo albums and folders
– Home Screen: Golden Hour, EXIF, and Cameras
– Lock Screen: Cameras and Golden Hour
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
– Shutter button control
– Sunrise, sunset, and Golden Hour display with sun position indicator
– True one-handed control on all iPhones
– An uncompromising approach to user experience in landscape orientation
– Cursor and keyboard shortcut support for iPad*
– Dynamic Type and Bold Text support
– Increase Contrast support
– Light Mode support in Exif Viewer, Camera Roll, and Settings
Camera M is powered exclusively by native APIs and frameworks. There are absolutely no dependencies on any outside sources. This makes Camera M responsive and efficient — from its small download size down to its quick app launch times.
We hope you enjoy taking amazing photos with Camera M!
More information: www.camera-m.com
User manual: www.camera-m.com/manual
Get in touch: email@example.com
Follow us: @CameraMApp
* These features are available on supported devices only.
* Depth capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, 11, SE 2, 12, 13, or 14.
* Depth/Portrait capture for selfies requires an iPhone or an iPad with a TrueDepth camera system.
* RAW capture requires iPhone 6s or later, iPad 6th generation, or iPad Pro 9.7-inch or later.
* Apple ProRAW capture requires iPhone 12 Pro, 13 Pro, or 14 Pro.
* For more information on device and feature compatibility: www.camera-m.com/compatibility
iPhone 14 Pro Update I
48 MEGAPIXEL CAPTURE
We are delighted to bring the power of Camera M to iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. Capture not just ProRAW but HEIF (with optional minimum compression), JPEG (with optional minimum compression), PNG, and even TIFF in full sensor resolution of 48 megapixels.
48 Megapixel Indicator: Since there are limitations for 48-megapixel capture, the 48 megapixel indicator near the file format badge keeps you always informed of the capture resolution. These limitations include, are not just limited to, flash capture, standard RAW format, manual exposure (explicit ISO and exposure duration adjustment), bracket capture, Depth capture, Live Photo capture, Triple Photo capture, etc.
SELFIE CAMERA MANUAL FOCUS
Now you can adjust the focus manually in the Selfie camera, even in Depth Mode.
Other minor UI/UX improvements.
For more information, please visit www.camera-m.com/updates.
We hope you enjoy this update and helps you capture incredible photos!
For any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
A game-changer if you're serious about mobile photography
Before deciding to give Camera-M a try, I went ahead and purchased Filmic Firstlight. I will just say this: what a mistake. Camera-M has a superb set of tools for a serious photographer. Just by trying its white balance tool, I came to a quick realization of its power. I had assumed Firstlight had a similar white balance feature as its older brother (Filmic Pro). Boy was I wrong! If you understand the importance of being able to set a custom white balance in your images look no further, Camera-M’s white balance tool makes Filmic Pro’s feel like an amateur’s toy. I'm still to try several other of its features, but I'm definitely impressed so far. I'll come back once I have updates on that.
To the people behind this app: guys, you really need to have more videos available. One of the reasons I was doubtful to jump on board was the lack of more tutorials. Time to let the world know you're out there!
Developer Response ,
Thank you Yphex for your great feedback! We are glad to see Camera-M has become a tool for you in the way it was intended to be. As per video guides, we are working on putting together video tutorials and a manual to get the best out of Camera-M. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any issue or feedback: email@example.com
I have bought all of the camera apps. Seriously, almost all of them. And none have had everything I want—until now. A couple of features that are important to me: 1. The ability to control ISO with shutter speed in auto without significant lag...almost no other apps have this and it is the most important feature, in my opinion, for getting quality pictures on iPhone, especially with the wide angle. 2. Deep fusion. 3. An EXCELLENT and intuitive UI that is just a pleasure to use. I’m so glad I finally bit the bullet. If you are a serious photographer you will not be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Itsdocyall for your kind review! We are glad that you are enjoying Camera M! We have a lot more coming on the way. Please stay tuned!
Best Camera App
I couldn’t decide between three camera apps (Camera-M, Halide, & Obscura 2) so rather than take someone else’s word for it I purchased all three to try.
After spending the last couple of days with them how Camera-M isn’t a top 10 app in Photo & Video I’ll never understand.. The only reason I can figure is hype for the others and lack of word of mouth so I’m here to do my part. If I had to rank them it would be:
#2 Obscura 2
This app just feels well designed, clean, and fun to use. I took my best shots and was most inspired while using it. Obscura 2 had a couple of features that I liked but overall just did not match Camera-M. Don’t even get me started on Halide.. I’ll just say for me it felt like I could have just taken the 5 bucks, set it on fire and got about the same satisfaction.
With so many choices out there and so little information to go on it’s hard to settle on one especially with a limited budget but I’m so glad I found this app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you Sooner4Life76 for your kind words! Our two-person team work very hard on Camera-M to be the best manual camera app for iOS. Feedback like yours goes a long way and is essential for the well being of the app. We would like to offer you our deepest gratitude! If you have an concerns or other feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- bxb, LLC
- 27.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © bxb, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.