Cet outil facilite la collecte des informations nécessaires à la gestion et à l'application de la législation visant à contenir la COVID-19 et à assurer la sécurité et la santé des Canadiens.
Remplissez vos coordonnées pour réduire les temps d'attente aux points d'entrée canadiens et limiter les points de contact. L'application fonctionne en mode avion et vous permet de sauvegarder vos informations pour les soumettre à votre arrivée à l'aéroport ou à la frontière.
Pour soumettre vos informations, vous devrez entrer un jeton d’authentification – disponible sur place dans les aéroports et à la frontière canadienne – à votre arrivée.
1. Soutien aux ports maritimes
2. Corrections d'utilisation et de validation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Im not able to enter arrival time and birthdates as scroll down options for each arent working...didnt continue from there as I would be entering fals info with the default times and dates in those fields.
Entry by Car Seems Poorly Supported
Only one road border crossing shows up and can be found on the app: Douglas. I could not use it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, the ArriveCAN mobile app is currently being piloted at the Vancouver airport and Peace Arch Border Crossing (Douglas). It will be available across Canada shortly.
Unusable outside of Canada
This app is used to provide CBSA with your self-isolation plan (places you will be staying for 14 days). According to CBSA and Public Health Agency direction, the self-isolation can be completed in part or fully outside of Canada. I called to confirm this.
- The app doesn't accept non-Canadian addresses, so it's useless if your stay in Canada is less than 14 days;
- If a form field doesn't like what you've entered, you can't switch to a different field unless you satisfy the requirements ...in my case, it didn't like my valid zip code so I had to put in a fake postal code just to navigate away and see if there was a US option (there isn't).
- No autocomplete or address lookup;
- Doesn't recognize airport codes (e.g. YVR) when entering airports.
This is such a simple app - collecting a list of addresses - and they couldn't even get this right. Incredibly frustrating at a time when flying is already really stressful.
Developer Response ,
As the app is intended for incoming travellers to Canada, the destination address is requesting the address of where you plan to stay when entering the country. As the app is requesting your destination address in Canada - not personal address - it would not accept a zip code but rather only a Canadian postal code to match the address of your destination in Canada. We have flagged your other comments with our developers to consider for future user experience updates. Thank you.
- Canada Border Services Agency
- 11.9 MB
Nécessite iOS 12.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
Français, Anglais, Espagnol
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Canada Border Services Agency | L'Agence des services frontaliers du Canada
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.