CardPointers will save you money and earn you more cash back, points, and miles every day by maximizing credit card spend bonuses, offers, and welcome bonuses. Most users save $750+ per year!
The app automatically tracks every category bonus and recurring bank credits from over 4,000 credit cards and helps you use your Amex, Chase, Bank of America, and Citibank offers to save even more money every day.
With Location Reminders, you can add your favorite stores on your device to receive a notification whenever you're at that location again, reminding you which card to use to maximize your savings -- all in just a single tap.
And thanks to the new Safari Web Extensions in iOS 15, you'll even know which card to use while shopping on the web thanks to integrated Shopping Pointers, with support for thousands of e-commerce sites. If you use Amex or Chase offers, you can now search, filter, and add every one of them at once with just a tap when viewing the offers pages on their sites.
In addition to helping you with the cards you already have, finding even better ones is just as important, and it couldn’t be easier with CardPointers thanks to annual fee tracking, renewal recommendations, and personalized offers based on your existing cards and preferences.
Whether you're new to credit cards and "travel hacking" or you already have 20+ credit cards to your name, this is the app to help you earn tens of thousands more points, miles, and cash back every year, and ensure that you have the best cards available in your wallet. All without having to give up any personal or banking details thanks to the largest database of credit cards available.
CardPointers integrates all of the latest Apple features, including:
- Location Reminders using native region-based notifications stored solely on-device
- Safari Web Extension (Shopping Pointers and automatic Offers Activation)
- Smart Lists to notify you when new offers become available
- 5 Widgets, including Extra Large on iPad
- Beautiful new hierarchical SF Symbols
- Support for Quick Note
- Swipe Actions, Pull-to-Refresh, and more Search views
- App Clips
- New interactive menus and quick navigation
- Sign in with Apple on iOS and watchOS
- Dark/Light Mode
- Add to Siri and Location Reminders at the bottom of each category
- Parameters for Siri Shortcuts
- Full accessibility for VoiceOver and voice control support
- Local push notifications to remind you of any expiring offers on your cards
- Fully independent Watch app with rich complication family support
- Shareable watch faces from iOS
You don't even need to launch the app to be able to quickly get the information that you need, thanks to the integrated widgets, Siri shortcuts, donated intents which show up in the system search for any matching category, Spotlight search, and quick action menus from the home screen.
Over 5,000 cards from 900 different banks are fully supported across the world, and now you can add any missing cards yourself, in any country. Here are just some of the banks which are supported:
American Express (AmEx)
Bank of America (BofA)
Navy Federal CU
Elan Financial Services
1st Financial Bank
CardPointers 4 brings some amazing new features to the Mac:
* Automatic App Shortcuts so that without any setup work, you can ask Siri, “CardPointers for Starbucks”, or any other store, and you’ll know in an instant which card to use when checking out. You don’t even need to open the app — but when you do, you can then ask Siri, “What can I do here?” to learn about even more shortcuts like your account summary, quick access to search, and so much more.
* Focus Filters can be configured to filter all of your cards to show just business cards when in Work mode, or create a new Travel mode and hide all cards with foreign fees to avoid any bad 3% surprises. Mix and match any of the filters to work the way you do.
* Shared with You support right on the For You page in a new shelf so that you can see any Amex or Chase Offers friends share with you front and center.
* Passkeys replace passwords by default in CardPointers 4, so you can use your device to log back into your account, from anywhere, for even better security.
* The Dashboard has been replaced with a fully customizable For You page to help you see at a glance your card/offer summer, Chase 5/24 status, the last pointers you looked at, how many offers you’ve redeemed on each of your cards before your renewal date to make sure you’re getting enough value out of your annual fees, and much more.
* Best Card Wizard will tell you instantly your best card and offer at any store, with support for thousands of merchants, and you can even add your local store in just a few taps.
* Pointers can now be organized in the new Favorites section, with access to thousands of new ones accessible via search bar at the top.
* The Safari Extension has a new superpower: you can now auto-add every available Amex and Chase offer you have across all of your cards, as soon as you log in. If you prefer full control, you can still use the auto-open functionality to help you search, sort, and filter through all of your offers to add just the ones you want in a fraction of the time it would take to add each one manually -- now you'll save even more time and money thanks to CardPointers Pro.
* Support for Stage Manager with great drag-and-drop support.
* And of course months of work with tweaks and fixes to all parts of the app to make it shine on every new OS update.
Thank you to each and every one of you for using and supporting the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Fills a gap, absolutely necessary to maximize benefits!
I have been struggling to keep up with all the new benefits that the card companies initiated last Spring when we became home bodies. I also realized that I was not able to remember or efficienctly look up card benefits or point maximazing choice of card, despite being very familiar with several blogs, websites and services devoted to points. I was so happy to find this app! I no longer worry that I’m missing out on a great use of cards. I no longer fret about which card to take shopping, or which card to use online, or when I have a deadline or any number of variables that plague us. The app is time consuming to set up if you have a lot of cards, but worth it, if you want to use it to keep track of minimal spend as you acquire cards. But, that said, adding cards is a snap and I’m sure as I add cards and delete old ones, that I will use this app to track all my cards. It is a perfect compliment to other card following sites and services, as none of those put this very necessary info at your fingertips. Lastly, the developer is incredibly available and responsive. So refreshing.
You need this app…trust me!
If you’re anything like me, you have more than just one credit card and you try to maximize the rewards, benefits and value you get from each of your cards. This app is by far the absolute best tool to help you achieve those goals. It will remind you of outstanding offers you have for each card, help you keep track of your spend towards signup bonuses, remind you of credit offers that may expire soon (Amex $10 GrubHub statement credit expiring soon for example) and much much more. Not just that, customer support is out of this world! I’d give them a 1,000,000 out of 10 stars for customer service and ongoing upgrades to the app. This is my go-to app and I couldn’t see myself managing over 20-credit cards without it. I highly recommend this app and the paid version as well. The cost of the app is easily paid back by the signup bonuses you’ll make with the help of this app. 👌🏽
Amazing App/Outstanding Customer Service
This is phenomenal. There is no simplified app like this out there that does what this does. Believe me-I had been looking for a long time. Besides the clean, simple, very accurate (super important) information it contains, the customer service is outstanding.
I had a question, wrote to Emmanuel. He wrote back right away. Then, to make it even more rare for anything customer service related these days... he wrote me back a week later just to double check I got things figured out. (Btw-It wasn’t a problem with the app-it was a separate question regarding Apple and the new iOS)
I could not recommend this app any more for those who have a lot of credit cards, and find it hard to make sure to not only use them enough to not get them closed for inactivity-but to make sure you are using the correct card to maximize your rewards. The bonus is this app will let you keep track of your limit, when you opened the card, the apr, and other data points related to the cards-it even has opening bonus information for the cards.
This is new and although it is already off to such a great start-I can’t wait to see what becomes of this in the future. I am a member of a few credit websites and I have posted info on this app to the members. I have never done that with a product nor do I write reviews. This is how highly recommended this app is.
A Plus/5 Stars.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CardPointers LLC
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2022 CardPointers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- CardPointers Pro $49.99
- CardPointers Pro $5.99
- CardPointers Pro (Lifetime) $149.99
- Tiny Tip $0.99
- Large Tip $9.99
- Small Tip $1.99
- Medium Tip $4.99
- Humongous Tip $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.