Coverage of the University of Louisville Cardinals has never been better. Catch all the latest sports news, opinions, photos, and videos for the Louisville Cardinals — all in one place, brought to you by the authoritative source of the best local coverage, The Louisville Courier-Journal.
With exclusive commentary, insider analysis and award-winning photos and videos from The Louisville Courier-Journal's team, the Cards HQ app is your one stop for all coverage of the UofLCardinals.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($4.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of service - http://static.courier-journal.com/terms/
• Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights - http://static.courier-journal.com/privacy/
• Ad Choices - http://static.courier-journal.com/privacy/#adchoices
Our users are our priority and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
• As usual, we're fixing bugs and improving performance to your subscription
Ratings and Reviews
They forced me to write a review
For some reason this app doesn’t work most of the time. I get era messages. Aggravating. . I have iPhone 19R and an iPad. Please help
The app won’t let me read the rest of the articles saying I need to subscribe or restore purchases. I buy the annual subscription which I have until Oct 2019 and yet when I click “restore purchases” nothing happens!!
- 267.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- App Access $4.99
- App Access $35.99
- 1 Month of Full Access to Courier-Journal.com $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.