CarePassport-AFib is a next generation Universal patient engagement platform that provides patients with a single-point of access to collect, store, share and manage their ECG records and appointments.
The app allows patients to securely access their ECG records from different providers with the ability to download and share using the most advanced mobile computing technology.
- Easy one touch access to your ECG records
- Get a medical appointment with a single tap
- Syncs with your device maps to drive to your appointment or arrange a ride via Uber
- View your care providers’ contact information and communicate with them via secure messaging
- Connect and share ECG records securely with your care providers
- Integration with HealthKit for retrieving the user's vital signs
This version includes bug fixes, performance improvement and enhancements in some app functionality.
- Add new AliveCor ECG results
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- PaxeraHealth Corp
- 57.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2019, CarePassport
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.