Caria (formerly called Clio) helps you have a healthier, easier menopause. Use Caria to track your symptoms, get personalized health insights, and connect with other women on a similar journey.
Here's what you get with Caria:
- Log your symptoms and daily activities to track your health
- Use Siri Shortcuts to log easily with your voice
- Check your daily symptom score to assess your health today and over the week
- Complete your daily health goals to improve your score over time
Access to Experts
- Connect with experts in fitness, nutrition, and wellness to receive personalized care to improve your health
- Join discussions, share your questions, get advice, and find inspiration from other women who're on the same journey as you
- Find tailored recipes and meal plans developed by expert nutritionists to manage symptoms
- Access audio courses designed to help you have a better menopause
- Learn how to use research-backed approaches like mindfulness and cognitive behavioral techniques to overcome your symptoms
- Get personalized health tips and recommendations based on your logs
- Learn about important patterns in your health to help you manage your symptoms
- Access quick, evidence-based audio exercises to get relief whenever you’re having hot flashes, insomnia, and other symptoms
- NEW FEATURE: Treatment Reviews - Contribute and discuss reviews of medications, supplements, and other treatments.
- NEW FEATURE: Challenges - Join other users in a variety of weekly challenges designed to instill good habits and ditch bad ones in order to improve overall health and reduce symptoms.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clio an app for peri/menopause
I was in need of an app to help me with my menopause symptoms and I know I found the right one! This app allows you to track your symptoms, possible triggers and what you did to try to manage them. They have a daily meditation that is good and only 5 minutes. One I really appreciate is the anxiety meditation which has you focus on your breathing. I’ve never been able to calm my anxiety down by deep breathing. However, their approach is different. It’s done in a way that I was able to utilize it without my phone when an attack hit me in the car and I was able to talk me down. There are lesson plans based on what you want to learn about, recipes to assist with symptoms that you are having. And the developer is very open to suggestions and feedback. It’s a holistic approach to one’s health at this stage in life. Highly recommend to anyone who is tired of feeling alone. Check it out!
Developer Response ,
Honeyrose77 - thank you for this great review! We're so happy you've found Caria (previously called Clio) helpful in managing your health. You've been a fantastic member of our community and we love the constructive feedback you provide to help us improve the app for all our members. We hope you continue enjoying the app - feel free to send us more ideas and suggestions!
- Team Caria
Finally!! Answered prayer
My name is Robin and Being 38, and going through premature menopause, I gave up hope in finding something that would help me. This app embodies everything I’ve been looking for and what helps even more is the community of women who encourage each other. I finally feel like I found an app that relates to what I’m feeling and finally being understood. I just need to find the right supplements and diet to help with staying healthy during this time. It’s been scary and uncomfortable. But Caria has been an answered prayer of mine. Thank you sooo much
Developer Response ,
Reading this review makes our entire team incredibly happy. This is exactly why we built Caria and why our mission is to empower everyone to feel supported on their menopause journey. Thank you so much for being a part of our community and for sharing your story. We're building many more features to continue to support you, so please stay tuned and reach out if you'd like to help us make Caria even better! firstname.lastname@example.org
I Feel Understood and Helped
This app is perfect for any woman going through hormonal, emotional, physical changes and doesn’t want to talk about it 24/7 with everyone she comes in contact with. Sure it’s great when a friend listens and offers some advice. What I like most about the app is that it lets me express my symptoms and gives me guides and meditations that can help while I’m on my lunch break, waiting in line, or right before falling asleep. I highly recommend Clio as tool for change-of-life relief.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for writing such great feedback! We're so glad to hear that you're finding Caria helpful in managing your symptoms. We're here to support you so if there's any way we can improve Caria to meet your health and wellness needs, please reach out at email@example.com!
- Chorus Health Inc.
- 48.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Chorus Health Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.