Wherever life takes you, the CB-Mobile Banking app gives you 24/7 account access. It’s free and available to Civista Bank’s online banking customers.
• Log in made easy with Touch ID compatibility
• Check account balances
• View transactions, check images, and statements
• Transfer money between accounts
• Pay bills or people
• Deposit checks
• Suspend or activate your Debit/ATM Card as needed
• Locate Civista ATMs and branches
Not yet enrolled in Civista mobile banking?
• Log into your Civista online banking account
• Click the "Mobile Banking" tab at the top of the page
• Select "Mobile Settings"
• Choose "Web Mobile Settings"
• Input your mobile number and carrier information
• Select the accounts you want to access from your mobile device
• You will receive a text message to confirm enrollment
• Download the App and you are ready to bank 24/7 from your mobile device
For mobile banking support, call 1.844.842.0268
*Some features are available for eligible accounts only and may require separate qualified enrollment. Compatible mobile device required. Standard wireless carrier charges may apply. See https://www.civistabank.com/mobile-features.htm for details.
Member FDIC. An Equal Housing Lender.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
does it’s job
It’s useful and does it’s intended purpose very well, but 4 stars because it turned off my Face ID setting in the app and the only way to turn it back on was to uninstall and reinstall the app, which is inconvenient
Works Like it Should!
A pain to get mobile and online banking setup. But once you do, the app works as it should and is simple + straight forward. Has some nice features in it also such as disable Debit Card.
It's ok, but...
...my bank recently changed to CiBank (or whatever...doesn't matter, since I won't be there much longer). Every since then, the app is slow, unstable, and this morning, I get "The Network connection was lost" dialogue box and the app won't continue. I even deleted and reinstalled the app 2-3 times!!
I went to the site via Safari, and it's working fine, so it's DEFINITELY the app. If they can't get this app right, they CERTAINLY can't be trusted to keep track of my monies. Too bad, as I loved the app before all of this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.