CBS Sports App: Scores & News 4+
NCAA March Madness Basketball
CBS Sports is your source for top sports news, scores, videos and more! Stream live sports from CBS, Paramount+ and CBS Sports Network, all on one app. The CBS Sports app gives you front-row access to games from the NFL, UEFA Champions League and Europa League, SEC Football, select Concacaf events featuring the USWNT and USMNT, the Masters, the PGA Championship, SEC Football, NCAA Basketball including March Madness, Serie A, PGA Tour events, the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL), WNBA and more!
With the CBS Sports app, you’ll get all this for FREE:
• 24/7 sports news & highlights from every league and your favorite teams
• Select live events and games, including SEC football, The Masters, PGA Championship & PGA Tour, NCAA basketball, and much more
• Personalized sports news and video highlights from your favorite teams, leagues and athletes
• Breaking news from around the sports world, so you’re always up to date and never miss a moment
• 24/7 live news, highlights and betting advice with CBS Sports HQ
• Detailed pregame and postgame coverage of your favorite teams and the top games from CBS Sports
• Daily fantasy shows including Fantasy Football Today, so you can get the edge in your league this season
• Expert betting advice from Vegas SportsLine insiders
• On-demand sports news & highlights of top moments from your favorite leagues
Want more? You can use your verified TV provider and/or Paramount+ login to access even more exciting sports content, like:
• CBS Sports & Paramount+ events including NFL, UEFA Champions League & Europa League, Serie A, Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers, NWSL, PGA Tour and more
• CBS Sports Network live games including NCAA football & basketball, Scottish Premier League, Professional Bull Riding, and daily shows like Maggie & Perloff, Jim Rome and Time to Schein
•Your favorite studio shows like the NFL Today, College Football Today, Inside College Basketball, Champions League Today, The Golazo Show, Monday QB, That Other Pregame Show and more
• The fastest news, scores and stats, so you can hear about the latest big plays and events before your friends
• Coverage of every major sport: NFL & NCAA football, MLB baseball, NBA, WNBA & NCAA basketball, global soccer & MLS soccer, NHL hockey, PGA Tour golf, tennis, NASCAR, MMA, UFC, WWE and more
• Sports news, live games, events and analysis all year long
Please note: The CBS Sports app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
California Privacy/Info We Collect: https://ca.privacy.cbs
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
This update includes the launch of 2023 March Madness (R) Bracket Games
+ Start and run men's and women's (NEW!) bracket pools with friends and family
+ Join men's and women's challenges to play to win a trip to the 2024 Final Four AND a new electric crossover SUV (No purchase necessary. See Terms & Rules for details.)
+ Check out the new "Picks" tab for new information and insights on various sporting events
Ratings and Reviews
👁CBS Sports is an awesome app! I love how the integrate CBS Sports HQ into their news wall, allow you to easily navigate through to your favorite team’s blog sites with local and national sports stories while also seeing news of each league. I like how you get live tweets from both sides of a game and can live tweet along with your team’s beat writers and click on stories. The app use to crash, but updates have improved the navigation of the app as well as the user interface experience. I do wish they’d do a better job with teams logo’s color: I’m a SF Giants fan and seeing our SF logo in white when it should be orange, at the same time seeing other teams have their multiple color schemes used...did y’all run out of orange? Overall, CBS did a great job and I use this app to keep up with games that don’t come in as clear on the radio (we live in an area where am radio doesn’t come in very clear.) Plus in dark mode, its so much better, now that the bug that put black on black writings has been fixed.
I don’t like the changes this year. I’m a manager and I couldn’t find access to information before the brackets locked. It was hard for some of my members to log in and I couldn’t help. It wasn’t clear how you could use the sample brackets. Once the brackets locked I couldn’t make changes for players as I could in the past. I sent a question to the help desk and never got a response other than an acknowledgment of receipt.
I didn’t like the ways the brackets displayed. I like seeing the whole bracket at once. The having to click multiple times on regions was just annoying and made the tournament seem fractured. Ii made it hard to keep track of how teams were doing. I didn’t like the check and the “x”, you had to keep digging to find the team names. I didn’t like that you could submit your bracket without completing it. I had a couple of players who didn’t realize they hadn’t completed there brackets. I didn’t like the new version at all.
In my opinion, it’s the best
I’ve tried all the sports apps and have tested them extensively for a few years now. My top three are CBS Sports, Yahoo Sports, and ESPN. The one I favor for experience is definitely CBS. The UI is quite slick and the information provided is well organized and easy to read and understand. The thing I’m desperately waiting for though is Home Screen widgets and live actions. I know there is a widget you can add to that weird screen to the left, but I really want something right there on my home page giving me updates on my games. Plus live actions they stay up to date to the second would be amazing. Lastly, PLEASE give us an in app subscription that will remove ads. I will pay for that immediately.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We aim to provide you with the best experience possible, and that includes updating our app on a regular basis. Your feedback is important to us and helps our developers and technical team either improve existing features or add new ones. We'll be sure to share your thoughts with them. If you have additional questions or feedback, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you further.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CBS Mobile
- 201.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc., a CBS Corporation Company. All rights reserved.