The official, Cedar Point app! Get more out of every day at the park with ride wait times for your favorite rides, an interactive guide map that will help you find the fastest route to any place in the park, easy access to your FunPix photos, a complete listing of all the entertaining shows and events, including show times, so you won’t miss a minute of the action. Buy tickets or store your Season Pass on your phone and receive special offers and discounts only available to app users. Everything you need to make your day at Cedar Point the best day ever!
Use the free Cedar Point app for:
• Personalized experience based on your likes and interests.
• Wayfinding for events with multiple locations.
• Click on a particular location to view events that are happening at that location.
• Addition of ride status
• QR codes on in-app tickets
• New onboarding prompts to provide more context for permissions due to iOS 13
• Updates to message inbox to provide more context for permissions due to iOS 13
With this version of the Cedar Point app, we’ve modernized the look and feel of the map experience as well as included new map search capabilities.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m not a coaster rider (and my kids had fast passes anyway), so I did not use the wait times feature. Except for the map, the vast majority of the app was adverts/sales pitches for tickets/fast passes/meal plans. We already had those before arriving at the park, so why would we need them in the app? What I really wanted was a search feature on the map so we could easily locate nearby places without scrolling through tons of lists. Or at least a list of all the food vendors that accepted the all-day dining wristband. A coupon came up in the app for a BOGO funnel cake. We then spent an hour wandering the park, looking for a location that sold funnel cakes. Why not list the locations on the coupon (or better yet, link it to the map)? This app could be so much better if it focused more on user functionality with an interactive map rather than on advertising and ticket sales. The people using the app generally already have tickets! Cedar Point takes in the tourist cash—you’d think they could afford to hire a skilled app developer. The website needs improved to include more useful information, too, because once again all of the FAQs focus on sales rather than actual park information.
Saved season pass problems
Good app but needs better improvement. It has a visit counter for the number of times you go to the Park in your season pass section. But it doesn’t update the number unless you delete your season pass and then add it again after each visit. Please fix this so we can keep better track of our visits. Add season pass to iOS wallet still is not working either.
I feel like this can be a great app for when visiting cedar point. I have a few ideas that I think could improve the app.
1. Make it so you can see wait times while out of the park - this way people who commute over 30 minutes can decide if they want to go based on wait times
2. On the interactive map make it so when you click on an attraction include a POV that can be viewed - allows people who aren’t regulars at the park to decide what they want to ride if it’s a busy and only at the park for 1 day
3. Make a tab just for the season pass that shows all add-ons and not just the meal plan
4. Add a feature that shows how populated the park is on a given day by adding trackers at the entrance and exits of the park to allow people a knotted option to determine if they want to go based on wait times
5. Add exclusives to the app to entice people to download the app
6. Add live video like from the website and add behind the scene exclusive videos from in the park
7. Release news about the park on the app like a blog
I hope that some of these ideas get taken into consideration to help progress the app and what I feel make it more enjoyable for enthusiasts and the general public.
- Cedar Fair L.P.
- 76.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Cedar Fair L.P.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.