- Updates for iOS 13 compatibility
- EVV solution for self-directed care
- Support for web-based help pages
- Support for read-only form widgets
- Bug fixes to make the app run more smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
Home care aid
I don’t think a company should be able to use my cell phone and data and battery for free no compensation isn’t right and supposedly this tracks my gas mileage and it messes it up constantly shorting my pay check I can’t even use my own phone to make a call in between clients or I get shorted on my pay it also makes mistakes on lockouts doesn’t register them so that’s more loss On my check I constantly have to right my time and mileage down in a tablet so I’m not ripped off by my company so no I don’t like this app it’s so much more extra time stress and work for me
Why aren’t we getting gas mileage reimbursement for all of this. They’re not paying for out internet usage, providing phones for caregivers. Low wages and still making less that $10 per hour. They needed to do better than this.
So much easier
What a difference- doing everything on my phone instead of paper goes so much faster. My paychecks are on time too!
- CellTrak Technologies Inc
- 14.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 CellTrak Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.