Chain Five is a modern take on a classic card and board game mashup!
The rules are simple: first to chain a sequence of 5 wins! You can chain markers to create a sequence in any direction—horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Each player is dealt 5 cards. Selecting a card in your hand will highlight its possible placements on the board. Tapping a location once it's highlighted will place your marker and complete your turn.
- Support for iPhone X and iOS 11
- Backwards compatibility with all devices running iOS 9 and later. Even you, iPhone 4s.
- Game Center matchmaking. Go head-to-head against friends and players online, no matter their location.
- Same device mode. Nobody online? Play locally by passing your device instead!
- Modern menus and animations
- Haptic feedback (supported devices only)
- Built-in messaging system for online matches
- Recent move indicator. Not paying attention? No problem.
- Accessible help menu
Enjoy the game!
• Game invites now work!
• Increased matchmaking reliability
• Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Finally A Mobile Game of Sequence!
I’ve been waiting for something like this to come to the App Store for a long time! The developer has really done a nice job capturing the game and adding his own tweaks. Plus he’s really active with the game and updates. Wish there was more players to play with at a time but I’m sure it will come. But if you and your friend get the game it’s really easy to have a quick match. Great game!
Chain Five is the Angry Birds of card game apps
This is a phenomenal game. Expertly made. Incredibly addicting and fun to play with friends. Download it, you won’t regret it.
I am finally a winner
Beating my girlfriend in something has never felt better.
- Kyle Johnson
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Kyle Johnson
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.