Chromic brings hollywood quality color-correction filters to the palm of your hand! Powered by an advanced image processing engine, Chromic loads videos as a “digital negative” and develops them into rich, expressive movies. With filters ranging from; Film Emulation, Dramatic Hollywood Environments, Authentic Vintage Aging and many more. 8 Built in filters feature examples from each of the 6 available sets. For a limited time buy all 6 sets and save!
- 7 built in filters and Exposure adjustment feature examples from all 6 full sets
- 7 Filter sets include: Film, Antique, Vintage, Special Effects, Split/Tone, Pastel Colors & Monotone
- 9 adjustments: Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Vibrance, Hue, Temperature, Shadows, Highlights, Sharpenblur, Straighten
- 4 effect: Vignette, Border, Grain, Special Effect
- Realtime preview of video filters
- Full screen preview in landscape mode
- Drag left/right to scrub through videos
- Drag up/down in filters preview to set filter strength
- Tap to start/stop
- Save result as a new clip
- Or Overwrite current one - you can later revert to original version from system Photos app
- Photo Extension support
- All videos are stored in iOS Photo Library
- Record new video
- Full screen player in landscape mode, with drag to scrub
- Detailed video information
- fixed rare problem with missing audio
- few other minor other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best filters and user interface, best app for video I wish they would update it more
downloaded probably 30 different apps looking for one that functions and easily as this one with good filters and there isn’t a single app that’s as good. I wish they kept up with this one more and updated it more o
I used to use chromic for the longest time. Maybe a year and a half. It was amazing to me at the time. But with time, I realized that it needs some improvement. 1) After exporting, the audio is destroyed. Keeping the audio in a video to the best quality possible is SO IMPORTANT to make amazing videos. 2) When choosing a filter to use it gives you a preview, but once you export it, it’s not exactly the same as the preview. After exporting I would get a more redish purple tones in the video. That needs to be fixed because I love how my videos look in the app while editing and then disappointed once I export. 3) After exporting I would love if the quality could stay higher or something because after using it, it does decrease the video quality a little and quality is another important thing needed for making great videos. I hope you guys will see this and fix something. Sincerely, a happy user.
Great film look app but...
I’ve been looking for a while now to find an app that strips the video look from my footage and creates a more organic, analog aesthetic. I found it with this app and I really love using it. It’s really basic but perfect for my needs. I use it on my iPad and the biggest pain is that it does not have a horizontal mode. This is just crazy to me because I have a keyboard attached and I do all my video editing with the iPad in a horizontal position. Given that it’s been a year since the developer updated the app, I’m not confident, this will ever be implemented. It would be a five-star app otherwise.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sylwester Los
- 89.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lucky Clan 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Adjustments pack $0.99
- Complete pack $4.99
- Film pack $0.99
- Vintage pack $0.99
- Effects pack $0.99
- Pastel pack $0.99
- Split Tone pack $0.99
- Monotone pack $0.99
- Antique pack $0.99