Would you like to discover Chuggington Town's best spots? Dare to travel around all its stations winning the games and earning tickets to complete this incredible adventure with which pre-schoolers will learn and have fun.
Accompany Koko, Wilson and Brewster in this adventure where you can travel around the twelve stations of Chuggington Town and overcome the challenges that you will find in each one of them. Every time you complete a game you'll earn cards to complete Koko's, Wilson's and Brewster's albums and tickets to travel to the next station and unlock a new game.
In this incredible App, besides the 12 games to learn to count, to write, to know animals, to clean trains, to take care of the dog, to play the piano and much more, you can also complete more than 20 jigsaw puzzles and draw with an art studio full of colors, backgrounds and stickers.
CONTENTS OF THE APP
- Recognize the numbers and paint the different parts of the trains of Chuggington Town.
- Find series of colors in a game of concentration and perception.
- Do you like animals? Now you can take care of your dog feeding, bathing and brushing him.
- Count how many passengers travel in the train.
- Develop your memory in a game that will get more difficult every time.
- Learn how to play the most popular songs with the piano.
- Ready for the races? Koko loves races and you'll have to help him win.
- Have fun in the safari taking pictures of all the animals.
- Learn how to write letters and numbers in a funny tracing game.
- Begin with your first additions filling up the wagons of the mine of Chuggington Town.
- Have fun cleaning Wilson in this simulation game.
- Complete the images rotating the pieces in a game of perception and concentration.
- More than 20 jigsaw puzzles to complete in which you can choose the difficulty level.
- Art studio with colors, textures, backgrounds and cards to develop your imagination without limits.
Tap Tap Tales also has other applications such as Hello Kitty, Maya The Bee, Smurfs, Vic The viking, Shaun the Sheep, Masha and the Bears, Tree Fu Tom, Heidi and Caillou.
In Tap Tap Tales we care about your opinion. For this reason, we encourage you to rate this app and if you have any comments please send them to our e-mail address: email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
i loved it
it was very fun and i loved it
If you want your toddler seeing casino adds and more adult advertisements go get this app!
How a dare you! My 5 year old was trying to get out of the casino ad while he was playing with Chuggington! I don’t know what the developers are thinking! You guys need to shut down or fix this problem!
Since COVID-19 has propelled e-learning and an inevitable proliferation of children’s “educational” apps — it is NOW more than ever that developers need to be more sensible and ethical on how they accept sponsors to advertise on their platforms.
What my child has seen was beyond acceptable!!!
Color by numbers Broken
Colors by numbers doesn’t work. You can not paint numbers 1 & 2. Please fix ASAP.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tap Tap Tales SL
- 410 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © @2018 Copyright TapTapTales SL
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Games $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.