It’s here: Your Circle by Providence pregnancy and parenting app, updated with a partner experience, easier access to resources, and more.
• Easy access: Local resources are front and center for easy connecting online or by phone.
• Make it a family affair: Women can invite their partner to download Circle and follow along through pregnancy and all the stages of parenting.
• Pediatric care: A new Explore screen offers easy navigation to each child's milestones and tracking tools in their own personal profile.
• Click send: Moms can share Circle articles with family and friends.
• Bienvenido: All of Circle’s clinically approved content is now available in Spanish.
Ratings and Reviews
This app doesn’t give itself enough credit in its description. It also includes a breastfeeding/feeding tracker (by side or oz) so if your little one doesn’t wake up to eat you can track that they’re getting enough. Also has a potty tracker to make sure they’re going frequently enough. Similar to most apps like this it gives weekly updates about what to expect in development and reminders of when vaccines are due (would be cool if it synced with patient charts but I’m sure there’s some HIPAA reasons that it doesn’t).
Now that my baby’s almost one, I’m finding the various articles helpful since I can search by topic.
Genuine and easy to use. Legitimate site for good solid, and timely info.
Need much work
After we study and making all the choices about my birth plan for my baby with my OB, the information was not accessible to the nurse at the hospital.
The process was great if it was implemented. The circle birth-plan is not integrated with the hospital where we have birth.
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGTON
- 102.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Wildfower Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.