What is CirrusMD?
With CirrusMD, you can chat with a doctor just like you would a friend. CirrusMD is chat-based virtual care that allows you and your dependents to securely message, send photos, or video chat with a doctor from your smartphone or computer.
It’s a convenient alternative to traditional doctor visits. No more waiting for an appointment, taking time off work, or paying the high cost of in-person doctor visits. With CirrusMD, you can connect with board-certified physicians who deliver comprehensive, whole-person virtual primary care that fits your schedule, budget and preferences.
How does CirrusMD work?
The CirrusMD experience is similar to texting. After registering, you can begin securely chatting with a licensed doctor, just like you'd text a friend. Start and stop your conversations as needed and use the platform as often as you'd like.
- Connect to a CirrusMD doctor, 24/7/365, from anywhere in the U.S.
- When it’s necessary, doctors can switch to video or ask you to share photos in the app
- Doctors can refill many prescriptions (controlled substances and certain other drugs may not be available)
- In-app translation for patients with Spanish as their primary language
- Complete in-app chat history for follow-up as needed
When should I use CirrusMD?
Use CirrusMD when you feel sick but it’s not an emergency, for things like cough, fever, sore throat, earache, stomach pain, diarrhea, rashes, allergic reactions, sports injuries, burns, heat-related illness, even issues specifically related to men’s or women’s health.
You can reach out to a CirrusMD physician when you:
- Have general medical questions
- Are feeling anxious or depressed
- Have questions or concerns about a chronic condition
- Want information about health screenings, tests or test results
- Want to refill a prescription (controlled substances and certain other drugs may not be available)
- Aren’t sure where to go for care and need help
How can I get CirrusMD?
CirrusMD is a service provided as a benefit through your employer, health insurance, or another sponsoring organization. Visit mycirrusmd.com to learn more.
- Lab orders and lab results are now available in the app
- Continued improvements and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Awsome Doctor Anne!
First time using this app provided by work and man i am glad i used it. The doctor was helpful and very professional. She answered all the questions i had about my health and even regarding the app and how much they are allowed to do. Definitely recommend if you have no urgent cares around your area. This is much better. No wait time and i did it in the comfort of my room.
I’m surprised at how straightforward this app is. I basically logged in, sent a message and a doctor got back to me in a few seconds. I was totally expecting it to be a chat bot, but it was a real person - and they were able to actually help me with my issue. Really impressed and will definitely use again.
I have used this app several times for myself and kids - super easy to use and always get helpful advice and solutions. Has already saved us trips to the dr, and peace of mind. Love the ability to send pictures as well for clarity on issues.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CirrusMD, Inc.
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © CirrusMD Inc.