Citrix Workspace app lets you access your SaaS, web apps, mobile, virtual apps, files, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX Workspace app
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap on Get Started.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
5. For adding multiple accounts, navigate to Settings and tap on Manage Accounts.
6. For Deleting/Editing Account already added navigate to Settings and tap on the Store.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Workspace
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
- Inactivity timeout
- iOS version support
- General bug fixes
For more information please visit: https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-ios/whats-new.html
Ratings and Reviews
Good app; Needs to be more touch-centric
Citrix Receiver is great and works admirably; however, there is one major thing that would make the application better. Not sure of the technical feasibility, though.
Here is the issue. Working on enterprise apps from a touch-centric device is not easy. Scrolling in Word docs, pdfs, or other applications is a challenge. Moving and resizing windows is also difficult. Editing documents is generally smooth, but has its pain points, too.
This may not be anything that Citrix can fix -- it may just be an artifact of navigating windows through a touch interface. Nevertheless, if there is some way to ease the burden of interfacing with a remote Windows machine, that would be a substantial and worthy improvement.
Was great, now it’s not even good.
I used to be able to use this app just fine on my iPad. Then out of nowhere, it just started acting up on me. I can’t use my magic keyboard unless the onscreen keyboard is toggled. You can imagine how annoying it is to try to work and navigate around your screen with a big digital keyboard in the way. But what really drove this review was that, as of recent, it randomly logs me out multiple times throughout the day. When this happens, it won’t notify me, the only way I know is because the app will start glitching and won’t allow me to click or type anything at all. This obviously is extremely disruptive to my work since I have to log in again every time with a 2-step verification. But as of today, regardless if I’m logged in, the keyboard will not type at all. Keep in mind, my trackpad works just fine, but it doesn’t allow me to actually type. The pop up box for the word suggestions is picking up the letters I enter, but they are not displaying on the virtual desktop. You can see the type tool blinking as it usually does when you’re typing in a Word docs, for example, but no words actually populate. Each time I’ve reached out to Citrix, they tell me they can’t help.
Used to be really good, latest update don‘t recognize external display resolution properly anymore
I used to love this App, however since the last few updates there is a bug/ problem with recognizing external screen resolutions properly leading to a highly skewed picture output on an external monitor when mirroring from an iPad. I‘m sharing this here as a part of my review as unfortunately Citrix makes it impossible for an end user to get help or raise a ticket for this App on their homepage and are always referring you to the IT support from your own company who is administering the system for you. Unfortunately they cannot help with a problem like this which seems to be a bug introduced with one of the latest updates (worked perfectly before).
So please dear Citrix developer, if you read this give end users the opportunity to share feedback with you or report a problem and pleas fix this issue as otherwise this becomes very annoying to use. I will defiantly give you 5 stars for this App once the issue is fixed. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- 81.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.