Citrix Workspace app lets you access your SaaS, web apps, mobile, virtual apps, files, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX Workspace app
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap on Get Started.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
5. For adding multiple accounts, navigate to Settings and tap on Manage Accounts.
6. For Deleting/Editing Account already added navigate to Settings and tap on the Store.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Workspace
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
- Reposition the in-session toolbar
- iOS version support
For more information please visit https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-ios/whats-new.html
Ratings and Reviews
Good app; Needs to be more touch-centric
Citrix Receiver is great and works admirably; however, there is one major thing that would make the application better. Not sure of the technical feasibility, though.
Here is the issue. Working on enterprise apps from a touch-centric device is not easy. Scrolling in Word docs, pdfs, or other applications is a challenge. Moving and resizing windows is also difficult. Editing documents is generally smooth, but has its pain points, too.
This may not be anything that Citrix can fix -- it may just be an artifact of navigating windows through a touch interface. Nevertheless, if there is some way to ease the burden of interfacing with a remote Windows machine, that would be a substantial and worthy improvement.
New update working well—fast response from iOS development team
I’ve been using the combination of the Citrix Workspace app and its predecessor Citrix Receiver for almost 6 years now and both have been very useful in improving my efficiency during the day as a long distance commuter by allowing me to travel and use my iPad to quickly connect and work remotely on my work’s Citrix servers. Unfortunately, after I updated my iPad to iOS 13, I was no longer able to connect to my work as the iOS 13 update prevented the Workspace app from communicating with my secure browser. I wrote to the iOS Workspace app team and provided them with the technical information about what was preventing me from connecting, and they listened and released an update within a week that got me back connected to my work! Thanks for the great customer service and enabling me to work remotely again.
As soon as they figure out the issue with iOS connected to an external monitor, I will never use a windows machine or laptop again. Otherwise works seem less on my iPad Pro and iPhone 12! Text to talk feature could use a little improvement - makes you watch it delete everything you just typed and then rewrite it with any fixes - kind of bizarre actually. Otherwise surprised how well it works with Apple Pencil. Business could save a lot of money replacing pricey laptops with iPads using Citrix given that all the heavy lifting/computing power is done on the server, not iPad (which is actually pretty powerful now in and of itself!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- 71.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.