Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Platforms for Business Developers.
Claris FileMaker Go is part of Claris FileMaker that has everything you need to rapidly build unique, connected apps that support advanced technology like cloud, mobile, and AI. Check inventory in the warehouse, create invoices during client visits, perform inspections onsite, and more. Mobile teams use FileMaker Go to be more productive anywhere and to solve their unique real world challenges.
Use Claris FileMaker Pro to create custom apps. Then use FileMaker Go to access these apps from your iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your team’s productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search, and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts.
- Automatically scan and insert barcodes into your custom app.
- Add photos, videos, and audio from your device directly to your app.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with colorful charts and graphs.
- Use your existing Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Azure account credentials to sign in to your FileMaker custom apps.
- Capture information from iOS sensors in your iPad or iPhone device.
- Print reports and forms directly from iPad and iPhone using AirPrint.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 19
Create smart apps with AI. FileMaker Go 19 now comes with:
- Core ML support — run machine learning models on your device for image classification, sentiment analysis, object detection, and more.
- NFC (near field communication) tag reading — quickly get information on tagged merchandise, navigate to a specific item in a database, or check in at a kiosk.
- Support for Siri Shortcuts — use your voice to run automations like searching for records, updating inventory, or starting a process.
- FileMaker Pro is required to create and modify custom apps.
- For offline access, copy files to FileMaker Go using iTunes File Sharing, email, or AirDrop.
- Files can be copied or emailed between a device and a desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
Addresses bug fixes and various compatibility issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t open primary file
Something is not right. Can’t open primary file.
Very powerful standalone or remote Database
I love that files can be executed locally and even cover more functionality then the desktop app. Use it as standalone then syncing up to FileMaker server with a simple sync export script. Now with support for shortcuts almost everything is possible. Speed could be better though in portal or drop down list scrolling. Could be worked around with card windows...
Not what I expected from Claris
Nothing In my app works the way it did in FMgo18 and FMgo18 is no longer available. I can’t add any new users until I fix the issues with my app running on FMgo19.
Ive been using and developing my app for 11 years now and have gone through many changes in the operation of this platform. Until now all of the changes were manageable. It appears as though I will need to rewrite most of my layouts and scripts to make my now completely unreliable app work.
It might be time to switch platforms if I’m starting from scratch again. This platform has become a huge financial burden.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Claris International Inc.
- 165.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Claris International Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.