Clarity Mobile provides a single access point for participants to manage their consumer driven healthcare plans and other tax favored benefit accounts.
Clarity Mobile provides the following functionality:
• Account balances and details
• Upload Claims and Submit Receipts
• Recent Transactions and Details
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
• View Profile Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Register new users directly from mobile device
• Ability to edit billing address *
• Ability to update billing address *
• Ability to report card lost stolen *
• Ability to order replacement card *
• Ability to attach provider name to newly submitted claims *
• Ability to pay provider directly from app *
*Some features may be restricted by your administrator
• Enable OTP authentication for participant registration.
• View HSA plan status on Accounts page.
• Ability to Transfers HSA funds to Devenir Investment.
• Various usability Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Log in error
I enrolled online without issue. I downloaded this app to my iPhone 11 and used the same log in information but am getting an error saying the user ID is incorrect. I both copy/pasted and manually typed my user id in and continued to receive this error.
Is there a 24 hr processing time or something? Or is this just a bug?
Okay but not great
There are two notifications that are always there and won’t go away…for most people including myself this is infuriating. Especially since when you click on them there is nothing unread to read.
Some expenses are months old and still not showing as approved. Even though precious expenses of this type have been approved. They are still showing as “new” when they are clearly not new.
The up to date expense tracking and balances is great but overall the app user interface is slow and not super intuitive.
If your employer offers this as an option to sign up, please don’t.
I left an employer and didn’t spend all of the money I put into the accounts. So they explained my employer will get all of that money back almost $1k.
That’s my money but I can’t have the option of using it. Only in the past. Keep in mind I can’t accumulate $1k in transactions medically in less than 30 days. Also I kept putting in my personal email for contact and it kept changing over to my work email. I did not want my personal benefit transactions going to my work email.
Never again. I am out $1k. Benefit Resource was a much better company.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BeneFlex, Inc.
- 28.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Clarity Benefit Solutions
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.