Leverage the power of your business phone through your iPhone or iPad - anywhere, anytime. By using your iPhone or iPad, you can make and receive calls from your business phone, access your voicemail, business directories, recent calls, conference bridges and other valuable features, such as virtual attendant.
Some key benefits of the mobile app include the following:
· Making calls using your business calling plan and your business caller ID
· Receiving calls made to your business phone number on the app
· Being able to extension dial co-workers
· Using the shared contacts directory and having access to all extensions in the company
· Viewing recent calls
· Clicking to dial back any of your recent callers
· One-click to dial your conference bridges as a moderator or attendee
· Listening to your voicemail
· Updating your voicemail greetings
· Managing virtual attendant schedules, including the ability to override your current schedule
· Updating your virtual attendant greetings
To Use this App:
· Download and install the app on your iPhone or iPad
· Sign-in using your phone system portal username and password
NOTE: If you need more information or can’t log in, check with your service provider to see if you have the necessary permissions to use this application.
-Improved performance and stability when navigating from SMS screens to other portions of the application.
Ratings and Reviews
Dropped calls and buggy system
I cannot hold a call longer than 15 minutes or it “drops”. Not disconnects, but just goes silent. It also will not reconnect without hanging up and dialing back. This is a nightmare for conference calls.
Also, very glitchy. If I get a call, it will not show in my history most times without restarting the app. Sometimes I even need to restart the phone.
It seems there may be better options out there. Not my call though as it is what my company decided on.
I have every problem imaginable such as customer can’t hear me, I can’t hear customers but they can hear me, static, dropped calls, customers calls drop while ringing several times before they get through, missed calls when it never rings, customer says it rings several times on their side when I pick up on the first ring. I usually have to call back on a separate line just to be able to hear them. I have been through several troubleshooting call with the techs, moved from server to server, ran tests on my WiFi (no issue with my WiFi strength). This system would be great if it worked. It just doesn’t bc technology hasn’t caught up enough to ensure quality. I have no way to track how much lost business and money this has cost me but the aggravation I can and it’s at the peak of my tolerance! I’m done!
Run away. Run away now.
We all thought it would be easier when we switched from desk phones to cell phones with the CoreNexa app in January. It has been a nightmare. Regardless of strength of cell or WiFi signal, the quality of calls is simply atrocious. My job requires sensitive communication with people in crisis and when they cannot hear me or calls are repeatedly dropped, the situation is worsened...if I ever receive the call in the first place! More often than not, I will see a notification of a missed call or a voicemail when I have been stuck to my phone like glue and it hasn’t even rung. The team responsible for implementing this service has tried to advocate with the company to no long-term solution. We have had two updates pushed but things do not improve. It is a huge stressor for everyone in the agency.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CoreNexa, LLC
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CoreNexa, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.