Easily catalog your comic collection. Just scan barcodes.
Get comic values from GoCollect (based on slabbed & graded comics).
Pricing: $14.99 per year. Free 7-day trial.
* Keep track of your comic collection and your wish list
Automatically organize your comics by series and browse lists of all issues you own.
* Easily add comics to your comic inventory
Three ways to catalog comic books:
1. scan barcodes
2. find a series by title, then checkbox the issues you own
3. search a specific issue by title and issue number
* Automatically download issue details, cover art and more
Our CLZ Core will automatically give you cover art and full comic details, like Series, Issue Nr, Publisher, plot, creator lists, character lists, backdrop art, etc...
* Get comic pricing from GoCollect
Set grades and instantly get comic values from GoCollect. Run the Update Values tool to get daily price updates.
Note: GoCollect values are based on recent sales of slabbed and graded comics!
* Edit your comic entries to add personal info
Like storage box, grade, signed by, purchase date / price / store, notes, etc.. Mark your key comics and enter the key reason (e.g. "first appearance of ...").
Edit comics one by one or use Edit Multiple for batch editing many comics in one go!
** Use our CLZ Cloud service to:
1. Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
2. Sync your comic library between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
3. View and share your comic collection online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
4. Always have an online cloud-backup of your comic organizer database.
5. Sync data to/from our Comic Connect web-based software (separate subscription).
** View collection totals and charts in the Statistics screen
Total comics and series, most recent additions, most valuable comics, charts by series, by publisher, by grade, etc..
** Browse, sort, group and search your comic inventory in many ways
Browse your comic collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
Sort by series/issue, date, value, etc.. Group into folders by series, storage box, grade, by creator, etc... Or just use the search box top right.
** Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns, 7 days a week. In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
** Subscription pricing *
CLZ Comics is a subscription app, costing:
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
For this subscription fee, you get:
* usage of the app on multiple phones and tablets
* access to our Core online comic database, for full comic details and cover art
* access to comic values from GoCollect, updated daily
* access to to our CLZ Cloud system, for syncing between devices, backups and online sharing
* regular app updates with new features and improvements
* access to our excellent customer support by email, 7 days a week
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice. You can cancel your subscription anytime.
** About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Shake to Shuffle didn't work while in Series folders
Ratings and Reviews
Answer to my prayers
I enjoy being able to add a lot of little details to my collection and I like having multiple sorting and grouping options. CLZ has all of that and more. Dozens of fields to sort by, and default settings can be changed so you have full control of your inventory. There is a cover viewing control that shows off the art of all your issues beautifully. New updates come semi frequently, and often come with a whole new feature as well as bug fixes. Their database is accurate and updates fast, and has all creator information. This app has saved me from buying repeats almost every time I go bin diving.
By far the best feature of this app for me is the barcode scanner. I’ve used quite a few comic inventory apps and many boast a barcode scanner, but no barcode scanner has ever worked for me except here on CLZ. It does get confused by the time you reach the 1980s but for modern and copper age I’ve never had it be wrong. After attending Fan Expo Boston this year I had a stack of 70 comics and they were in my collection in two minutes.
In short, if you have a large collection and need to keep track of your issues, stop yourself from buying duplicates, view your collection by story arc or crossover or tags or format or something else, and want a barcode scanner that works, this app is beyond worth the $15.
It’s what you’ve been waiting for
I wanted a way to organize and catalog my old comics and this app delivers. It is really easy to add your comics and the fact that the app has all the cover art too makes even more user friendly. Seeing my collection grow as I added individual comics and series has been strangely satisfying. The process of going through things I haven’t seen in years has been a nice flashback. If you have comics I highly recommend this app. The cloud sync is awesome and there’s an upcoming feature where they’re going to automatically give you the ‘slabbed and graded’ prices of comics on your list. (If you have a great comic or think you do, look that up.)
I can’t wait! Thanks for making this app!
Edit: I recently was experiencing an issue with the app. It turned out to be completely on my end (internet service issue) but I was able to get help quickly and the person helping me was knowledgeable and friendly.
I love CLZ!
I’ve been using this app for years and it just keeps getting better. The development team truly values its customer’s input and regularly make updates. I recently had a glitch (phone related, not app related). I had contacted customer support, before realizing the issue was on my end. I received a timely response and valuable advice. Several emails were exchanged to ensure everything was running smoothly. It’s a great app for any collector! If you want to ensure you never buy a duplicate or you want an easy way to identify books you want to add to your collection, or you just want an easily sortable way to log what you have, look no further! Plus, with the addition of Go Collect, book values are now listed for most issues, especially keys. This allows you to know what your issues are worth, and it allows you to know the value of books so you don’t overpay. I would highly recommend this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bitz & Pixelz BV
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Collectorz.com
- In-App Purchases
- CLZ Comics (Pay Monthly) $1.49
- CLZ Comics (Pay Yearly) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.