The Comic Geeks app makes it easy to stay alert of the latest comic book releases from your favorite writers, artists, and publishers. Browse recent and upcoming releases, catalog your comic book collection, maintain a comic pull list, wish list, and read list. Check out the latest reviews from the community and comic bloggers. And of course, rate issues you've recently read.
With Comic Geeks you can:
- Browse a massive comic book database with over 200,000 comic books
- View new comics from this week, or check out upcoming and past releases on the calendar
- Discover new books with blogger and community reviews
- Create and manage a weekly comic pull list to keep track of your favorites
- Catalog your growing comic book collection
- Save comics you're missing to your wish list to remember later
- Mark issues read to save your reading progress
The Comic Geeks app will periodically sync with your activity from LeagueofComicGeeks.com and vice-versa when connected to a network.
Note: The first sync/login will pull all relevant information down to your device. It may take a moment, but subsequent updates will not interfere with your use.
My Issue Details - You can now add details to comics in your collection, including notes, purchased format, date purchased, price paid, quantity, and condition.
Collapsible Variants - To simplify sorting and default filtering, Variants are now automatically collapsed under their main cover.
Improvements to Sorting - Regular Issues, Annuals, Variants are now grouped together.
Improvements to Performance & Stability - Issue and Series sections have been cleaned up and should cause fewer issues such as crashing / feature locks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great and convenient!
Very easy to use and understand interface. Easy to pull up my list and start grabbing my books at the comic book shop. If I would add anything it would be the ability to tap in the comic cover and have it enlarge. But this app is perfect for those that want to keep a running list of favorites and add different books each week. Updated weekly and always with enough time to browse thru all the selections for Wednesday's.
Update 1/18: App is super buggy. Refuses to go to comic I highlight and stays in same one I have pulled already. Doesn’t update with all the of the weeks comics. Sorry to see this app go down in flames. Looking for another solution.
Needs Many Improvements
I’m using iPhone X, iOS 11.4
1) When looking at pull list, you can’t tell what week you’re looking at if you have no issues pulled that week
2) Tapping the calendar icon when looking at pull list takes you to current week instead of allowing you to select the week you want to view (should be able to do both of those actions when viewing any week)
3) No option to give feedback within app
4) When using filter settings, if you change either of the “New Comics Sorting” options, you can’t “go back” to then close “Filters & Settings” and continue using the app
5) Comics with variant covers appear on the “New Comics” list only if “variants & reprints” is selected in Filters & Settings (so, e.g., if variants & reprints isn’t selected, Batman 50 - July 4, 2018 - doesn’t appear at all, even its “main” cover)
6) Can’t view/edit stores you’re sharing your pull list with
7) After several weeks of use, the “trending discussions” never updates.
Keep at it, though!
Winner of the comic collecting software wars
Comic collecting software is few and far between, and with a few key powerhouses that cost quite a bit (and don’t seem to intuitively have been designed by comic collectors, this app and website are the winner so far. While development is slow and updates less frequent than I wish, the platform is easy, intuitive, attractive, and perfect for fans, long time collectors, or casual readers. Use it and spread the word - it will just keep getting better!
- Jordan Blanco
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014-2017 LeagueofComicGeeks.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.