Catalog your CDs and vinyl records.
Automatic cover images and song lists.
Just scan barcodes with your camera!
- Free 7-day trial, then $1.49 per month -
Use our "CLZ Core" central online music database for easy adding of albums.
* Just scan CD or vinyl barcodes with your device camera.
* or search our CLZ Core by Catalog Number (great for vinyl) or by Artist/Title.
* CLZ Core will automatically give you cover images and full album details:
* Artist, title, label, year, genre and of course the full song list.
Use our online "CLZ Cloud" system to:
* Sync your music database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
* View and share your album list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
* Always have an online cloud-backup of your collection database.
* Sync data to/from our Music Collector or Music Connect software (separate purchase).
* Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
Other app features:
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list.
* Edit album entries to add more details, like location, owner, notes, rating, etc.
* Can't find your album in CLZ Core? No problem, just use Add Manually from the menu.
* Group albums into folders, e.g. by artist, format, label, genre, year, etc...
* Sort album lists by artist, year, title, purchase date, length, etc...
* View your collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
* Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns.
In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
* Subscription pricing *
CLZ Music is a subscription app. You need an active subscription to use the CLZ Music online services:
* CLZ Core:
For adding CDs and vinyl records by barcode, by artist/title or by catalog number.
* CLZ Cloud:
For online backups, syncing between devices, syncing with Music Collector or Music Connect, and for viewing/sharing your album list online.
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the "Pay Monthly" subscription, unless you either:
- Switch to "Pay Yearly"
- Cancel through the App Store.
About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- 'Add manually' button was missing in the add screen
- 'Move to other collection'-option was missing its icon
- When adding an album by barcode that was "already in collection", the barcode wasn't cleared from the barcode queue
- Fixed a crash when removing an album from within the edit screen
Ratings and Reviews
Ideal for non-classical genres, good for classical too...
I’ve been using Music Collector for about 7 years, I tried alternatives but consider this to be the best. I subscribe to all 3 versions of the software (desktop, web-based and iOS). All are pretty much ideal for cataloging non-classical genres: the important fields are all there and they sync seamlessly. It is easy to add albums, and you can upload your own artwork if you wish. All great. If, like me, your collection includes classical music, you will find the desktop version best. A key difference for classical is that you often need an additional “composition level” between album and track where you can group, say, the movements of a symphony. The desktop version has you covered for this (it has a composition field and you can also use headers). The problem for the web and iOS versions is that neither composition nor header fields can currently be synced, so they lack this important feature. I hope the developers will consider enabling them in a future update. Then the package will be entirely awesome on all counts!
Finally I am organized!
I have been using CLZ for a few years and when the app came out I picked it up immediately. With over 1000 albums and CDs I found it impossible to track what I had. Buying double items was a frequent event. Now I know what I have and even better, can track down to a specific track or song. This system is fantastic.
Useable but flawed.
Running on a MacBook Pro, the program would frequently shut down ( without warning, losing much tedious work!). It has quirky and inconsistent commands (when to use tab vs. enter); too many confirmation actions, and a weak search function. I have a substantial lp collection. The database does not “play well” with lps because CDs are expected. To top it off, the values provided by CORE do not match my holdings and overwrote my entries!
That said, it’s still the best I’ve found and have begrudgingly struggled with it until I subdued it ( or perhaps just changed my attitude). BTW, the newest version appears to be considerably more stable.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Could you maybe contact us at help.clz.com with more details? Some of your comments seems to be about the Mac edition (not this mobile app). I am most interested in your "CDs are expected" comment, that is definitely not the case. Also values from Core never overwrite your values. Please contact us.
- Bitz & Pixelz BV
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Collectorz.com
- In-App Purchases
- CLZ Music (Pay Yearly) $14.99
- CLZ Music (Pay Monthly) $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.