Prepare for Your AACN Clinical Nurse Leader Certification with Confidence!
CNL Certification Review is a comprehensive, interactive self-assessment for nurses preparing to take their CNL Certification Exam.
With brand-new questions and answers from renowned authors Cynthia King and Sally Gerard, this app provides more than 360 multiple-choice questions including 12 case studies as well as robust answer rationales that you will not find in their book, Clinical Nurse Leader 2e.
Take your certification review with you everywhere you go.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 360+ practice questions
• Detailed explanations with images
• Developed by experts
• 220+ tough quiz questions
• 220+ in-depth eBook topics
• 160+ must-know glossary terms
• Hundreds of test-taking strategies and references
• Unlimited access to ALL categories:
• Patient Assessment
• Healthcare Policy
• Horizontal Leadership
• Evidence-Based Practice
• Case Studies and more!
• Detailed results tracking
Make all the little moments add up to something big:
- You're watching TV and there's a commercial break? That's a great time to answer 4 questions.
- Waiting for the barista to make your latte? Answer 3 more questions while you wait!
- Waiting for your car to warm up? Perfect time to answer 3 questions.
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments: email@example.com or 319-237-7162.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the money.
I used all of the additional $20, it looks like the 200 questions are the ones from the back of the 2nd edition book. I was hesitant, but it was worth it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind review, Tony! We are happy you found it so useful. We have heard a lot that people love having the interactive questions on the app in addition to having the print book. Best of luck!
I like that you can choose areas to focus on and customize the quizzes. There are a handful of questions that are scored wrong, but the rational gives the correct answer. I wish there was a way to report the questions scored wrong. I found this very helpful and I hope it helps! I take my test tomorrow!
Love this app
Allows me to practice anytime. Keeps questions mixed up.
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 117.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2018 Springer Publishing Company
- In-App Purchases
- Clinical Nurse Leader Premium $69.99
- Clinical Nurse Leader Standard $49.99
- CNL - Standard to Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.