Kidlo Coding is a fun coding game to teach kids the very basics of programming, an essential skill in today's world. It teaches coding with 200+ fun games like firefighting, popping balloons or playing a dentist. Kidlo Coding helps kids improve their problem-solving skills, boosts memory and increases logical thinking skills and prepare them for school.
Kidlo Coding has recently won:
* NAPPA 2018 - National Parenting Product Award
* 2018 Academics' Choice Smart Media Award
* Tillywig Brain Child Award
* Mom's Choice Gold Award
* Educational App Store certification with 5 stars
There are 1000+ levels to teach these basic programming concepts:
The sequence is the first step and the most important part of coding. Here the command is executed exactly in the same order of events given by the coder.
Loop is a concept for repeating a set of commands.
Functions are a set of commands which can be used anytime as per the coder's wish or requirement.
Debugging is the process of finding and correcting errors in a given computer program.
An array is a collection of similar type of objects which is used to arrange things in a particular way.
Solving by a combination of the above commands.
Learn the movements based on X & Y coordinates.
What skills will kids learn with these coding games?
- Recognize patterns to complete all levels
- Order actions in a logical sequence
- Learn to implement patterns in their day to day life
- Easy instructions to apply in their daily lives
- Discover the right actions needed to solve each level
- Subscribe to get access to full content including future updates.
- Two options: US $4.99/ month or the best value: US $29.99/ year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Cancel subscription renewal anytime under Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Settings.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The renewal cost will be same: US $4.99/ month or the best value: US $29.99/ year.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Use the subscription in any iPad/iPhone/iPod registered with your Apple account.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited if the user upgrades to a 6 month or yearly option during the trial period.
Terms of service: http://www.kidlo.com/terms_of_service.php
If you need help or have any feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Kidlo Coding for your kids to train their brain in a fun and easy way!
We are here with the new update. In this version, we have fixed annoying bugs and made some minor changes to enhance the performance of the games for the best learning experience. Update now! If your child enjoys learning with our coding games, please leave us a 5-star rating on the App Store. :) Happy learning!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Coding App
This is such a great coding app for young students. We have just started doing the sequencing activities in my classroom and they are really enjoying it! Thanks for making such a fun coding app with so many activities to choose from.
iPhone X support needs improvement
The parts that kids interact with are right above the bar to exit a app on my iPhone Xr. Almost every time he goes to click on a piece, he hits the bar instead. Wouldn’t be a problem except it takes you back to the main menu everytime you touch the bar, not just leave the game but touch the bar period. There are other apps that hide the bar and make you swipe twice to activate it and this desperately needs that for little kids. The apps great but (ironically) simple coding issues keep us from getting a subscription if he’s spending more time going through the menu than playing the game.
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently, our tech team is working on it and we assure you that it will soon be fixed for you. If you any further queries please contact us on email@example.com.
This is a review from a kids point of view
I was about six years old when my parents first introduced this. At first I absolutely loved it. When I was nine I started using other coding platforms. I realized the app was boring and had the same thing over and over and over again. I was tired of ads, ads, and more ads. I started to hate the app even more It was like a huge ad disguised as a coding app. When I started to use other coding platforms I realized they gave me advice and hints if I failed. Kidlo just says "try again". I feel like adults do not really play the game. And some kids are to excited for screen time to focus. Am I wrong to dislike everything about it?
Developer Response ,
Hey, thank you for your feedback. We would like to know if you have any problems with the game? If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we don’t have your email address, can you please write to us so that we can help you better. We look forward to your email.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IDZ Digital Private Limited
- 132.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2022 IDZ Digital Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Coding Games All Access $29.99
- Kidlo Coding All Access $4.99
- Complete Coding Games Access $39.99
- All Coding Games Access $4.99
- Kidlo Premium Apps $8.99
- Coding Access Plan $19.99
- Unlimited Coding Games Access $29.99
- Kidlo Premium Apps $79.99
- Brushing Time - Coding Fun $1.99
- Coding 1 Year Discount Offer $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.