Learn to feel better and get to know yourself using Cogni!
Cogni is the easiest, quickest and fun way for you to write down your thought records. These records are widely used in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), but they can be useful even for non-therapists.
• Easy to learn and use
• Your notes are always with you!
• Practical and easy to record your emotions
• Record emotions with few touches on the screen
• You don't even need to write if you don't want to
• Take notes wherever you are
• All your records in one place
• Get more out of your therapy sessions
• Never again forget to report something to your therapist
For those who do not yet know, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (or simply CBT) is a type of psychotherapy, as well as psychoanalysis and other types of therapy. CBT has been growing a lot around the world, due to the practical treatment approach and the excellent results it has achieved.
Among several techniques used by psychologists who practice CBT, one of the most commonly used techniques is the Dysfunctional Thinking Record. And that's what Cogni is for!
It works like this: Whenever you feel some remarkable emotion, you take note of the situation that caused it, as well as the thoughts you had at the time and the actions you took as a result of this emotion.
Over time, your records begins to reveal patterns of behavior that you and your therapist can identify and work with.
Even if you do not have a psychologist or do not yet do therapy, recording your thoughts can be very helpful as a way of self-learning.
And perhaps one day you decide to consult a psychologist, you will have a rich history that your therapist can use to guide you!
You will learn to know yourself better and control your emotions better, achieving a more balanced and happy life!
• Drag gesture to indicate your mood
• List of selectable feelings
• Marking for strong thoughts
• History of thoughts
• Sending reports to the therapist
• Emotions chart
So, you want to learn to feel better?
Get started with Cogni right now!
Cogni was completely rebuilt with current technology;
Users can now change personal information, and can change password;
Patients no longer inform therapist information for record sharing. They receive an invitation from the therapist and can accept it or not.
Patients can cancel record sharing under Account option in the menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
muito bom (:
- Spotwish LTDA ME
- 34.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Cogni App Serviços de Tecnologia Ltda
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.