From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Coloradoan app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.coloradoan.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so Good
Good local news. Would love to have a search bar on the app. Please post and be up to the moment with stories that are happening i.e. Car crashes that are impacting traffic flow and more positive happy local stories of people /kids doing awesome things and Weather.
Horrible Digital Access and Customer Service
As a paid subscriber to “full digital access” I can’t find anything. The articles you can get aren’t current, and they select what you see. Sports is spotty, obituaries show 1-2 lines with no pictures or information. The description said I would have the full e-view of the paper, which I don’t get. I’ve contacted the Coloradoan 3 times in a 12 day period with no response other than the automated “we’ve received your request” reply, saying they would follow up in the next business day. Ha! I believe in supporting newspapers, but I’m not going to pay for something I do t get. Digital needs a lot of work.
App not working after installing IOS 14
I liked the app when it was working. However, since installing IOS 14 on both my iPhone XS and my iPad Pro, the app crashes five seconds after I open it. I’ve tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it to no avail. I’m unable to use App Support to notify the development team because that function attempts to open the app where I’m supposed to report the issue. I’m now on the paper’s website and am chatting with someone in customer support to let them know of the issue. Their “solution” is to “refresh your tools after few hours and log in again”. I’ll give it a shot later today.
- 196.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Coloradoan Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.