The ORIGINAL coloring book! Join over 25 million users in a relaxing experience. Paint mandalas, patterns, animals, florals, and thematic images from our artists - or upload your own drawings and give them even more life!
The new AR virtual gallery lets you visualize your drawings in the real world, as if they were a painting on your wall!
Colorfy also offers a "draw mandala" mode - with a few swipes, create beautiful mandalas! Let your imagination run wild.
- 1000+ pictures to paint: mandalas, florals, animals, patterns, cats, gardens, famous paintings and more.
- Easy to color: choose your color palette and tap to color.
- Select from different brush types for advanced effects.
- The best rated coloring app: over a million 5 star ratings!
- Get inspired by the community - view and share drawings with people from around the world
- Easily share your drawings in your favorite social network
- Optimized for the newest iPhones
- Works offline! No wifi needed!
- Paint your own drawings! Draw on paper, take a picture of it, and give it the colors it deserves.
- Draw your own mandalas with an innovative new mode!
- The new AR virtual gallery lets you visualize your drawings in the real world, as if they were a painting on your wall!
Colorfy Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for new weekly updates (every week, new images will be available for download)
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Hi dear users, a new version is here with plenty of improvements:
- New images!
- Bug fixes
We want you to have a great experience using our app and are committed to always improving it!
Ratings and Reviews
I Love It
I love this game in and out, there’s a lot of complex colouring formats which make the game super interesting and more fun than all the other colouring apps. This game personally helps me relax and enjoy the beauty of art. But one thing that completely ruins the whole art vibe that I think a lot of people get is the Colour Premium. The Colour Premium is, don’t get me wrong, a great idea, yet a lot of people like me wouldn’t want to spend money on an app, especially since the colours and art formats. If you’re going to have in app purchases, than you might as well put a price on the app. Half of Colorfy is Premium art formats. If any of the Colorfy crew is willing to change the Colour Premium that would be amazing, so, you may be asking, “should I download this app?” Of course you should! There’s nothing wrong with Colorfy, it’s a great app, the quality is great, the comment section for the posted art is very clever, and I think that there isn’t a reason why you shouldn’t download it, but in my opinion, it’ll be better if they removed a bit of the Colour Premium shinanigans that is going on with the app. But all in all, 5 stars.
Pretty good except for a few problems....
Hello everybody thanks for coming to my review I would just like to point out a few things that I think about this game! So basically I think this is a really cool game and I’ve heard some other views and I saw some things about people not having cool things to color well I absolutely love the fact that I have the opportunity to color all these cool things so I guess I was lucky… Anyway somethings I don’t really like about this game are I hate when I like to draw and I try to color something really small in and it doesn’t color even big things won’t color I think that’s really annoying and other things that I don’t like about this game is that when I color something like for an example the sky or the background another thing color is that color and it keeps making the sky that color every time I try to color that thing that like example I was coloring a picture of like a flower and it was in a vase and when I called the flower the sky quickly appeared that color because I was trying to color it pink in the sky appear pink so when I try to change the sky back back to blue the flower became blue and that was annoying as well but overall this game is a pretty good game I like to color it relax me and calms me down and it’s pretty fun I like to listen to music and sing while I color because it makes me happy so yeah thank you for this game and I hope you liked my review! Bye I hope you all have an amazing wonderful day!!!🥰😍🥳❤️❤️❤️
Waste of storage space and time.
When I first got this app it was for free, but of course it asked if I wanted a subscription. I declined the offer, as I wanted to try out the app first. Since I hadn’t subscribed or done the free trial, there were barely any images that I was allowed to colour. To colour the others I had to get a subscription. The annoying things were that the pictures that I was allowed to colour were the worst looking out of all the pictures there. Also, when I would try to edit my own photo, it would let me do it sometimes, and other times it would just say I had to get a subscription. The same thing happened when I wanted to create my own mandala to colour. On this app, you can also share the images that you have created and/or coloured, to get followers. You can also get comments on your work. Another terrible thing about Colorfy is that there are some people on it that say very inappropriate things. If a child were to use this app they would be scared and confused. People swear at each other and call them unforgivable things, and they also say many other things which I should not mention. So, I highly surest not to download this app, as you are not given any nice images to start with, and will probably end up colouring the same ones over and over again. You will also most likely see things that are highly inappropriate. I hope the developers see my review, and do something about these problems.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fun Games For Free
- 207.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Colorfy Plus $2.99
- Colorfy Weekly Subscription $7.99
- Colorfy Plus $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.