A free game for kids that teaches colors and shapes through fun learning games!
When you look out the window, what do you see? Colors and shapes, green trees, square windows, a whole world of things to identify! Colors and Shapes is a fun and educational game for preschool children that helps teach object matching and color recognition skills. It's a beautiful world out there. Help your children learn to recognize and draw it!
Colors and Shapes focuses on basic tracing, matching, and building skills kindergarten kids need to train. It features a number of unique mini-games designed to increase a child's ability to recognize and match shapes, identify and pair up colours, and even solve puzzles through simple touch screen interactions. It's incredibly easy to use and provides a fun learning environment kids will love.
Colors and Shapes includes the following mini-games:
1. Painting - Kids love colouring games! Fill in the blank objects with all kinds of fun paint, then identify the objects one by one. A fun way for children to recognize colours and shapes.
2. Collecting - A fun and challenging game where children tap the correct colored objects and gather them in a basket!
3. Look-alikes - Match up the different items by picking the ones with the same colour. A challenging but fun way to learn colours and drawing skills.
4. Matching - Outlines are at the top of the screen, and a handful of shapes are at the bottom. Challenge your kids to match them up!
5. Tracing - Help your kids trace shapes by following the outline on the screen. Great for teaching shape patterns and recognition.
6. Building - Drag and drop animated pieces on the screen to create a shape in the middle.
Colors & Shapes - Learn Coloring For Toddler Kids is a great learning experience for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and children of all ages. Parents will appreciate the customizable difficulty settings. Kids will have a great time learning to recognize different colors and shapes, completing all of the mini-games, and earning sticker rewards!
Best of all, Colors and Shapes is absolutely free! No annoying third party ads, no in-app purchases, just pure educational fun for you and your family.
Note to Parents:
When creating Colors and Shapes, we wanted to create the most entertaining and educational game possible for both parents and their children. We're parents ourselves, and we know how frustrating intrusive third party ads and in-app purchases can be. That's why we decided to release this game for free. You and your child can enjoy an uninterrupted learning experience without having to worry about micro-transactions and the like. Just sit down and start learning. It's exactly the sort of educational experience we want for our children, which is why we know your family will love it, too!
Best wishes from the parents at RV AppStudios
Colors & Shapes is a fun and free learning app that helps kids around the world start their education! Complete mini-games with your child to learn all about shapes and colors, then earn wonderful rewards at the end!
New in this update:
- Graphical & interface improvements
- New rewards & animations
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Replaced our subscription app!
We have all these educational apps and they are great for both the 2 yr old and 4 yr old. I love the variety of settings I can choose to customize the learning experience and that both kids can have their own profiles.
There are a few dialect/pronunciation ‘quirks.’ Today I noticed “oinch” instead of orange. I have heard this regional pronunciation before, but it’s still strange. Also, kids can’t easily navigate around the app. The activities are labeled with words instead of icons so it can be hard for my kids to communicate what activity they want to do. You have to hold and swipe to get back to the main menu. Great for keeping kids where you want them if you only want them in one activity. However I let my kids choose how they use their time. There are little to no stopping points within each activity, like you find in almost any other game. My kids eventually want to try different things. They get frustrated I have to do it for them. Still FIVE stars
For the developers:
1. The arrow to advance to the next page is sometimes hard to hit for adults, let alone kids. A larger, more centrally located button would be more intuitive.
2. Icons to label activities
3. Add/increase stopping points
4. Allow adults to turn off the “lock” on the exit feature
5. Consider combining activities in one app so there is an interdisciplinary option.
Thanks for you your great games:)
Great apps for 3 year old
My 3 year old loves the app and the other ones in this developer’s series. Cute graphics and fun for preschoolers. Love the encouragement from the characters (“good job! I believe in you!”). My review is an update after the sound was “fixed”. If your app sound doesn’t work, make sure the sound is NOT toggled off/muted. On an iPad, it’s very easy for a preschooler to mess around and turn off the noise even though you can turn up the volume and hear other apps. So strange. Anyway, download this app if you have a preschooler, you child will love it and so will you.
Developer Response ,
It seems that the ringer/silent switch on your iPhone is enabled, please make it disable to get the sound. Hopefully, this will fix the issue. Please update review and rating from 3 star if this fixes the issue. 🙏 Every review from parents matters to us since this is a passion project. :)
I would highly recommend this to everyone who a young one. Imagine you can even change the language. My granddaughter is 18 months and I have been doing this for 2 months and she identifies 3/4 of her alphabet and numbers Furthermore she can trace them With her fingers
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RV AppStudios LLC
- 145.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hindi, Marathi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 RV AppStudios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.