Please see Indications and Important Safety Information, including BOXED WARNING on Serious Infections and Malignancy, for HUMIRA (adalimumab) at www.humira.com/important-safety-information and Indication and Important Safety Information for SKYRIZI (risankizumab) at www.skyrizi.com/risa-isi-modal.
Please see full Prescribing Information for HUMIRA at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/humira.pdf and SKYRIZI at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/skyrizi_pi.pdf.
If you’re taking HUMIRA or SKYRIZI, you may want help starting and staying on track with your treatment plan. That’s where the Complete Tracker comes in by providing the resources that can support and encourage you throughout your treatment.
Tap into treatment resources like:
• Customized injection logging – Keep track of when and where you inject either HUMIRA or SKYRIZI on your body
• Calendar & Activity tracker – View your injection schedule and symptom notes
• Symptom Tracking – Keep a log of your symptoms and discuss them with your doctor
• Medication Reminders – Get push notifications when it’s time to take your injection
• Injection Training Resources for HUMIRA – Review the injection training you received from your doctor with in-app videos, training kits, and more
• Access resources – Request resources to support you throughout your treatment including a Savings Card, Travel Case, or Sharps Container
If you have any questions or concerns with the Complete app, or you need to report medication side effects or adverse events, call 1.800.4HUMIRA (1.800.448.6472) for HUMIRA and 1.866.SKYRIZI (1.866.759.7494) for SKYRIZI.
This app is intended for the exclusive use of U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. The Complete app is not intended to provide treatment decisions or replace the care and advice of a licensed healthcare provider. All medical analysis and treatment plans should be performed by a licensed healthcare provider.
• The app has been expanded to support HUMIRA & SKYRIZI
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app only because it does a great job of nagging you, which I need, but is seriously lacking in other areas. Some injection days I lose track of time and don’t do the injection until the next day, or sometimes a few days later. This, in turn, changes date/time I will inject the next week therefore throwing off the whole schedule. It would be nice if when you go to “log an injection” you could just select the date (ESPECIALLY) if it is only a day or two off and then update the next week’s injection. This app doesn’t let you (easily) select a different injection day and in order to update it, you have to go in to settings > medication settings > manually enter your “last injection” > manually enter the “next dose” > save > close out of app so it updates > open to verify - and the main screen will still appear as though you missed an injection, even though you just rescheduled it. In my opinion, it should be easier to record injections on the home screen by changing the first option of “prep and inject” to “record injection”. It can auto-populate to the date/time of the scheduled injection but should allow for editing in case the patient changes something.
In summary, this app is not user friendly but does have a few useful tools.
Pretty, but broken... As always: needs improvement
It has always done what it should... But barely.
* Does a good job of nagging you.
* Injection wizard is full and flexible.
* Does terrible job summarizing last shot locations...i actually had to sit here with a piece of paper and redraw my last 4 injection locations because it is 3 clicks between each record.
December 2017 release:
* Much prettier
* Lost all my lot number/expiration date info put into previous version(s).
* The new calendar view for injections is much better than the previous list, but now it is even harder to see previous shot locations. You either need to let people swipe left and right between shot locations once they are in that view, or you need to have a single page that overlays X shots on the same abdomen/legs image with shots color coded in chronological order.
This app should be way better than this. They are obviously not collecting user stories about the way this thing is actually utilized by people and streamlining those workflows.
The most recent release was probably a zero net gain.
Great App, But . . .
I really like this app; I have been using It for a few months but I feel like a few changes should be made. The app should be more personalized:
1. We should be able to take a picture of ourselves in a stance so that the patient would be able to see exactly where they can and cannot inject instead of looking at a model. With that, the injection site would be more accurately logged.
2. There should be a option where we could put our prescription information. Whenever I am done using the injections I throw away the box and my refill Information and number is on the box so It would be easier if the Information was in the app so I can use that as a quick reference when calling in refills.
Those two updates would make a huge difference in the way the app works . There are already a lot of great things about the app such as, the reminders, the steps when injecting, timers, symptom notes, etc.
- AbbVie Inc
- 93.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 AbbVie Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.