Please see Indications and Important Safety Information, including BOXED WARNING on Serious Infections and Malignancy, for HUMIRA (adalimumab) at www.humira.com/important-safety-information.
Please see Important Safety Information, including BOXED WARNING on Serious Infections, Malignancy, and Thrombosis, for RINVOQ (upadacitinib) at www.rinvoq.com/important-safety-information.
Please see Important Safety Information for SKYRIZI (risankizumab) at www.skyrizi.com/important-safety-information.
Please see the Full Prescribing Information for HUMIRA at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/humira.pdf, RINVOQ at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/rinvoq_pi.pdf, and SKYRIZI at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/skyrizi_pi.pdf.
The Complete App features personalized injection and symptom logging, medication reminders, and goal setting that can support and encourage you throughout treatment.
• Customized Injection Logging & Training - Keep track of when and where you inject either HUMIRA or SKYRIZI on your body. View your injection history by date with details. Tapping on a specific date will show injection times, sites, and notes. You can even personalize how you would like to rotate injection sites through your own chronological order. Review the injection training you received from your doctor with in-app videos, training kits, and more.
• Calendar & Activity Log - View your injection or medication schedule, symptom history, and a body diagram of injection locations in your selected date range.
• Symptom Tracking - Keep a log of your symptoms and discuss them with your doctor at your next visit. This may help you have more productive discussions about how treatment is working for you.
• Dose Reminder and Medication Tracker - Find tools to help manage your medication through this free app - set reminders so you never miss a dose.
• Set Personal Goals with RINVOQ - Setting goals is a great way to focus on something meaningful to you that you want to work toward. Personal goals can be a great motivator and may help keep you on track with your prescribed treatment plan.
• Access Complete Resources - Request resources to support you throughout your treatment, starting with a Savings Card, where commercially eligible patients may pay as little as $5 a month. A dedicated Nurse Ambassador is there for you to provide the support you need and to help answer any questions you may have. Other resources include Complete Prescription Rebate – where you can submit your receipts for reimbursement of your eligible out-of-pocket expenses.
If you’re taking HUMIRA, SKYRIZI, or RINVOQ, you may want help starting and staying on track with your treatment plan. The Complete App can help by providing resources that allow you to set reminders, track symptoms, and create personal goals that can support and encourage you throughout your treatment journey.
If you have any questions or concerns with the Complete App, or you need to report medication side effects or adverse events, call 1.800.4HUMIRA (1.800.448.6472) for HUMIRA, 1.866.SKYRIZI (1.866.759.7494) for SKYRIZI, and 1-800-2RINVOQ (1-800-274-6867) for RINVOQ.
This app is intended for the exclusive use of U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. The Complete App is not intended to provide treatment decisions or replace the care and advice of a licensed healthcare provider. All medical analysis and treatment plans should be performed by a licensed healthcare provider.
SSL Certificate Renewal
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really enjoy using the app to keep me organized , aware and informative about the medication. The app has taught and re-enforced my learning of the self-administration / injection of my medication. When I begin to wonder about side effects I have resources such as information about the medication and a Nurse Ambassador. Being able to utilize resources that I can contact and connect to verbally and online to answer questions and concerns about the medication or other personal issues I may have experienced is awesome. I like the ability to set reminders to take my medication especially during what can sometimes be a busy day for me. I enjoy being able to request for supplies needed such examples as sharps container and travel kit. I can write about the app all day but to sum things up overall this is a wonderful app, I feel like everyone cares about my wellbeing and it’s user friendly to me because I’m not as familiar with computer technology. I’m thankful that I have access to utilize the app and resources. Thanks and blessings for individuals that contribute to making patient/clients to feel less stressed about a health concern.
Keeps good records but...
I am very absent minded, and so I was quite happy that the developers made this app to help me keep track of how often I took my Humira, the expiration dates and lot numbers, as well as a symptom log. However, it has several major flaws. One is that periodically the Humira company would ask me for my most recent lot number and expiration date, which is very very difficult to locate in the app. Far more damning, though, is that they do not use Apple protocols for backing up data in the app. It does not back up it’s data every time you do a back up of all your OTHER apps on the iPhone. It requires its OWN back up procedure. If we had to do this for every single app we owned, no one would ever back them up. In my case, being unaware that it was not being backed up when I did a full backup, I restored my phone to factory settings and it lost YEARS of data. If both issues were resolved, I would have given a five star rating. It is otherwise an excellent application and I was happy to use it. Instead I deleted it from my phone and I’m using a sticky note application to keep this information. It works very well, is synced and backed up, and is easy to retrieve the information quickly. If at some point the developers fix these issues, I would like them to let me know, as I would definitely revise my review. Also, I did make them aware that this is a problem.
Nicely designed app
For it’s purpose, this is a good app. It’s very specifically designed for one purpose - tracking humira injections. The app is easy to use and has all the needed features. I was nicely surprised the first time I used it by how well designed the user interface was and how helpful the features were. I use it every time I inject and to track disease symptoms or injection side effects. A feature I wish it had was adding side effects for injections to a drop down list like they have for tracking disease symptoms. Right now I have to manually write in things like “injection site swelling” in a symptom note.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AbbVie Inc
- 123 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 AbbVie Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.