ConjuGato will help you master the hardest part of Spanish – verb conjugations. Try it free and become fluent faster!
We created ConjuGato because we were learning Spanish and couldn't find an easy to use conjugation app. With ConjuGato you don't need to type the answers – just think or say the correct verb and tap to check for yourself (but you can also enable typing in the settings). This is the perfect app for practicing your conjugations on the go, whenever you have a free minute.
• One-tap practice with a daily goal
• 1000 of the most popular verbs
• Conjugation cheat sheet for each verb
• Mnemonic flashcards to learn similar verbs together
• Flexible settings to match your learning needs
• 100 verbs, 27 rhymed flashcards
• Indicative mood
• Present and Preterite tenses
• Listen to pronunciation
• 1000 verbs, 104 rhymed flashcards
• All moods: Indicative, Subjunctive, Imperative
• All 18 tenses: Present, Preterite, Imperfect, Pluperfect, Conditional, Future in different moods, plus their perfect aspects
The app is suitable for both Spanish and Latin American dialects — just disable ‘vosotros’ and you are good to go.
This is the biggest update so far! It took a while but we rewrote the very core of the app to be able to fulfill all your popular requests. If you like this update, please leave a review for ConjuGato on the store! Thank you!
# New features #
• "Minus" button to exclude learned conjugations from practice
• Verb conjugation tables:
◦ Tap on conjugation rows to hear their pronunciations
◦ Swipe conjugation rows left to exclude them from practice (swipe left again to undo)
◦ Switches to practice verbs based on their endings (-ar/-er/-ir) and regularity (regular, irregular, and regular with orthographic changes)
◦ Reset button to disable all verbs, so you can enable only a few for practicing
◦ Option to show original tense names in Spanish instead of English translations
◦ More adjustments for infinitives (show only Spanish ones, auto-pronounce them)
# Improvements #
◦ Fixed auto-pronunciation for typed-in answers
◦ Added missing accent in "tú" in the Imperative mood
◦ Pressing "Return" now shows the next verb if the typed answer is correct
◦ Fixed typing accents on an external keyboard for iPad
• Settings: Negative imperative is now a separate tense with its own switch
• Verb conjugation tables: "Learned" switches were converted into "Enabled for practice" for clarity
◦ Some of the conjugations for "criar", "guiar", "reír" now match the Royal Spanish Academy's 2010 reform and do not carry an accent (e.g. now it's "yo crie" and not "yo crié")
◦ A popular but previously missing verb "coger" was added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
UPDATE: ConjuGato is adding updates that address all my suggestions, WOOHOO!!
So far I’ve researched other apps and this is my favorite one. Other ones you have to write out but I am more interested in quickening my ability to speak. I have a good baseline for Spanish and vocabulary but the first thing I lose is verb conjugation when it’s been a while since I’ve spoken. For that reason I like that this app can refresh me when I need to. I also like that for $5, it unlocks pro, none of this subscription frustration. Some suggestions I would add that I would pay additional for are if they made it so you could rate how well you know each card so that the algorithm makes that card show up more frequently and ones you don’t know as well not show up. For example I don’t need to practice present conjugation except for irregular verbs but until I get the irregular verbs I have to practice all of them. That’s my 2 cents. Also this app has the most verbs of all the verb conjugation apps. Another suggestion I would also pay additional money for is instead of showing the card that asks for the preterite form of the word “acabar”, in context sentences would anchor more in actual language use. That said, this is my favorite app so far, thank you Conjugato for not just making a great app but also one with a cute app icon because details matter!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review, glad the app helps! 😊 A rating algorithm is coming in the next update: there will be a "minus" button to decrease the frequency of the currently displayed conjugation. After 3-5 taps this conjugation will be excluded from the practice. For now, you can limit your practicing range to 1–50 in the Settings – most of the irregulars are in this range. We are also considering adding the example sentences but it will definitely take some time because of the number of verbs in the app.
Very good - really needs one thing
Update: I changed my rating to 5 stars from 4 stars thanks to the app update that allows you to narrow the range of verbs to be studied and because the developer responded with a tip on how to do that using the edit function in the app. Thanks!
I really like the simple, clean interface of this app. However, adding a way to specify which verbs you want to study would make this app much more useful. Right now, you can go into each verb and mark it "I learned this," leaving the few you want to study at the moment unmarked, but that is pretty time consuming. I would like to be able to look at the list of verbs and check the 10 or 20 that I want to focus on. I think adding this one feature would greatly enhance the utility of this app, especially for students who have to study certain verbs for a particular lesson.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for the review! You can mark multiple verbs as learned by using the "Edit" button. Also, we just released a new version and now you can limit your practice to a subset of verbs, based on their popularity. Please update to v1.3 and check the Settings tab.
Polished app and effective learning tool
This app is great as an alternative for creating your own flash cards for verbs. The amount of functionality is awesome when selecting tenses and choosing a response type (written or not, pronounced automatically, etc.).
While obviously “advice” on how to improve apps is a dime a dozen there is really only one minute change I would like to see in the future: the ability to select verbs “out of order.” The large list of apps is awesome, but if I am focusing on verbs 1-50 and want to add in verb number 250 because I want to include it in my repertoire I have to also include the 200 verbs in between my current list and my single add on verb.
Edit: Additionally it would be awesome to have the option of creating “sets” of verbs/conjugations to switch between. (i.e. keeping a separate set of verbs that I always find challenging to be able to focus on those specifically)
Otherwise, this app is super helpful and was obviously created by people who know how good apps are built and also understand the flexibility needed for language learning platforms. I’ll gladly pay again (in a non-subscription form) for another update if the financial support is needed. Thanks so much!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ivan Miroshnichenko
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © QotoQot, 2018–2020
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.