Constant Therapy is an award-winning speech therapy app designed to help people cope with aphasia, dementia and other speech, language and cognitive disorders caused by stroke or traumatic brain injuries. To date, thousands of users have completed over 110 million exercises using Constant Therapy.
• Practice speech, language, cognition, memory, reading, attention and comprehension skills anytime, anywhere
• Choose your recovery goals and we’ll deliver personalized tasks to help you get there
• See your progress in real time on your performance dashboard
• Access a library of evidence-based exercises developed by neuroscientists and clinicians
• Get the most out of Constant Therapy with one-on-one help from Customer Support specialists
• Try before you subscribe with a 2-week free trial
• Pair the app with cognitive and speech therapy you’re already doing in the clinic (even add your clinician so they can monitor your progress)
The Science Behind Constant Therapy:
Constant Therapy was designed by scientists at Boston University and has won awards from the American Stroke Association and AARP. The clinically-proven app is recommended by speech language pathologists, neurologists and occupational therapists.
In a recent study of post-stroke rehabilitation practices published in Frontiers in Neurology, outcomes were compared among 3,686 patients who used tablet-based therapy at home independently and those who completed the same therapy in a clinic under the guidance of a clinician. The study found tablet-based home users mastered skills in a shorter time and practiced therapy more frequently than clinic users. Nearly one third (29%) of users who made gains were 71 years old or more, and the oldest user was 97 years old.*
Using Constant Therapy
- Try before you subscribe with a free 14-day trial
- Users can choose from two subscription plans: $24.99 per month or $249.99 per year.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Online – https://thelearningcorp.com/constant-therapy/
* Study published in Frontiers in neurology, “Comparison of Therapy Practice at Home and in the Clinic: A Retrospective Analysis of the Constant Therapy Platform Data Set,” may be found at https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2019.00140/full
** Constant Therapy does not provide rehabilitation services and does not guarantee improvements in brain function. Constant Therapy provides tools for self-help and tools for patients to work with their clinicians
Several bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App but needs minor improvements
I am an SLP and this app is great for a wide variety of patient populations. The only thing I’ve noticed is that it would be better if the app explained the reasoning behind the correct/incorrect answer. Especially if this is supposed to be used outside of therapy, they may not know why they got an answer wrong and they won’t always have a therapist around to explain it. This won’t be necessary for all of the different sections like currency or memory but on the category identification, my patient will click yes/no if the words are in the same category and not know why they got it wrong. (Sometimes I don’t even know what category the app was going for haha).
Outpatient and post dischargrge
this app fit my needs perfectly during outpatient SLP and OT since it untethered me from having to do all of my therapy at my therapist’s office while maintaining her engagement in the therapeutic process. As I am still not able to drive, it lightened the burden on my wife and allowed us to return more rapidly to “normal” life post stroke (travel, vacations, etc.) while staying involved in an ongoing brain healing regime. Post discharge I have continued with the program using a privately retained “therapy and tech Personal Trainer”, a recent therapy school grad with significant tech skills and CT experience who could adjust and customize the mix of CT exercises and give me feedback on progress. She has also helped me to overcome barriers to executive functioning by assisting with my mastery of iCal and Evernotes to build tech and organizational skills that I never dreamed of pre-stroke. While I continue to have some residual deficits and weaknesses, I am optimistic about the opportunities for major continuing progress.I Cannot say enough about the benefits of CT AND have recommended it so often that I joke that I should go on Commission. However, knowing that I may have helped someone as I have been helped is all the recompense I need.
Thanks to all those who designed and built this phenomenal application!
The BEST Cognitive and Speech Language App
I cannot say enough good things about this app. I work in a skilled nursing facility. Both my patients and I love it. I have been a speech therapist for 31 years and have accumulated quite a collection of workbooks. However, since I am using Constant Therapy, I will not be using those workbooks very much. I love the variety of exercises and how it provides a summary of the patient’s performance. This makes report writing and data collection a breeze. My patients want to do their “homework”. The staff at Constant Therapy are so helpful whenever I have questions. They even have an inservice to help the therapist learn about all the features of the program. If you want a quality comprehensive tool to improve your patients’ communication and cognition, you have to check this out!!!!! Thank you Constant therapy developers and support staff for all you do😊
- Constant Therapy, Inc.
- 154.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Constant Therapy Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto-renewing Subscription $19.99
- Auto-renewing Subscription $24.99
- Auto-renewing Subscription $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.