Copy & Paste faces between different photos. You can save the faces and then reuse them against any other photo you have.
Copy Replace Face allows you to copy a face from any photo onto any other photo. Simple.
You can copy the whole face, or just copy parts of the face like the eyes or the nose. You can layer multiple faces on top of each other to create unique and interesting photos.
Popular uses for this app:
- Test out new hairstyles
- Fixes up photos where eyes are closed with a better face of yourself
- Blend different faces together
- See what you would look like with a celebrities eyes
- Superimpose a face onto background
- Place your face in a hole
- Face bomb by making everyone in the same photo have the same face
- Face Swaps
Copy Replace Face Features:
● Unlimited face combinations
● Blend your photos with pre-loaded celebrity photos
● Save Faces forever to be used on different photos
● Advanced editor tools to blend the image perfectly
● Multiple facial overlay masks to custom blend faces
● Mix and match facial feature to make unique faces
● Share these photos with your friends.
● Pull faces from your Facebook accounts
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Optimised for iOS 14
Fixed a set of crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Even though you can only save 6 faces on the basic version, it’s still amazing and the start you with some good pictures to start with, I love the control over what I’m doing and I have no complaints. Maybe maybe a function for faces that are profiles not looking right at the camera?
Give me the watermark
Have you ever suddenly needed to superimpose your face onto a friends? Have you, in the same moment felt so fortunate to live in a world where you can do so at the drop of a hat? Where the app store is beckoning you to bring such a creation to life. Only to get all the way through the process, and then be told by a second rate app that you need to pay $4.99 to save the photo. You then think ‘I’ll just screen shot and deal with the second rate quality’. Only to be threatened with being banned from the app, and have some ‘watermark’ superimposed on the app itself it you screenshot again.
Guess what, makers of this cheap looking aesthetic? I’ll take your ads, I’ll even take a small number of free saves, I’ll take the limited features. But I’ll laugh in the face of your ‘watermark’. I got my one screenshot, which could be challenged graphically by a windows 95 rocking ‘paint’.
I look forward to the next screenshot I’m about to take - for no other reason than to spite you. I want to be banned. Give me the watermark!
EXTREMELY BASIC app. Find another
Most cropping tools if you pull on the bottom “selector” then the bottom moves as it should. Well in this app. The bottom AND top move at the same time. So you are continually adjusting the selection area to the middle of your face because of this!! Bottom line. You CANNOT just crop the chin or top of the head at one time. You must do both at the same time!! So save your time and find another app. That’s what i did and I couldn’t be happier. Believe me. There’s better free ones out there. Also, if you haven’t read the Watermark guy’s review. You should. It’s funny and true. You CANNOT take a screenshot otherwise the app will watermark EVERY photo you load into it forever.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version 1 Month $4.99
- Premium Version Annual $24.99
- Supermodel Facelift Premium Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.