A full featured terminal with built-in OpenSSH support, it’s focused on managing and login to hosts efficiently. Don't waste your time; be productive.
• Compatible with Terminal.app and xterm.
• Supports ANSI 16 and 256 color palettes, as well as 24bit true color.
• Passed cases of *vttest* – a strict VT100/VT220/VT420 terminal functionality test suite.
• Everything in OpenSSH, agent forwarding, certificates, proxy jump, etc.
• Can read your existing `ssh_config` file as the source of advanced options, especially helpful for experienced users.
• Can work with GnuPG agent, YubiKey, Authy and Google Authenticator.
• Upload files by dragging and dropping to the shell window.
• Download remote files with single click on context menu or press a key combination.
• Tightly integrated with macOS Keychain, don't have to enter passwords or passphrases repeatedly.
• It's totally optionally, you can opt-in or opt-out at any time.
Advanced Options Editor
• A handy way to tune per-host advanced options.
• For every ssh directives, there is a contextual help provides immediate information, no more googling.
• Always tries to restore your connections after network failure or waking up from sleep.
• Eight built-in color schemes: Basic, Dracula, Grass, Homebrew, Man Page, Novel, Ocean, Red Sands
• Our color optimization ensure that colorful text always clearly visible.
• Use tags to organize your hundreds or thousands of hosts.
• Tag your host by a simple drag & drop actions.
• Unlimited number of connections
• Importing and exporting
• Sync hosts and tags between all of your Mac computers
• Scriptable (automation with AppleScript and Automator)
• Prioritized customer support
Go Premium to support our development and unleash the power of Core Shell.
## Premium License
We offered optional in-app purchases for premium features. Price may vary by location:
- USD 9.99 for 1-Year License
- USD 29.99 for 4-Year License (save 25%)
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Core Shell.
Our Community: https://community.codinn.com/c/core-shell
Use the community to request support or report bug. Discuss and explore Core Shell’s future with us by joining the community.
- Add site and community links in Help menu.
- Fix shell special characters escaping while drag & drop file on local shell, as well as unescaping while download file on remote shell (@kaffeeundsalz).
- Security enhancements and minor bug fixes (@Curuvar).
Special thanks to @kaffeeundsalz and Craig Altenburg (@Curuvar) for helping this release.
[Version 3.6.1] - 2021-11-24
Version 3.6.1 is a hotfix release for fixing:
- Could not use embedded OpenSSH (@priller).
- A potential crash issue while closing a local shell.
Special thanks to @priller for helping this release.
[Version 3.6] - 2021-11-23
The codebase of embedded OpenSSH has been updated to version 8.8. See https://community.codinn.com/t/3652/2 for the OpenSSH changes.
- Add a new `LogVerbose` configuration directive, this option is intended for OpenSSH debugging and is not enabled by default.
- Add a `PermitRemoteOpen` option that allows the client to restrict the destination when reverse dynamic forwarding is used with SOCKS.
- Add a `KnownHostsCommand` option that allows the client to obtain `known_hosts` data from a command in addition to the usual files.
- Embedding Nerd Fonts (@fastzombies).
- Rename the `PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes` directive to `PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms` in advanced options.
- Similarly, rename `HostbasedKeyTypes` to `HostbasedAcceptedAlgorithms`.
- Remove `ChallengeResponseAuthentication` directive in favour of `KbdInteractiveAuthentication`.
- Always display fingerprint context while prompting user to confirm host key (@kaffeeundsalz).
- The default font changed to the embedded Hack Nerd Font Mono.
- Specifies the port number to connect on the remote host explicitly in equivalent command (@liushuai).
- Randomly crash while using `vim` (@jonathangroves, @alexbartl).
- The exit strategy option of local shell is not respected (@fastzombies).
- A potential hanging issue (@alexbartl).
- Transfer tasks do not terminate properly.
Special thanks to Jonathan Groves (@jonathangroves), Alex Bartl (@alexbartl), @kaffeeundsalz, @fastzombies and Shuai Liu (@liushuai) for helping this release.
Ratings and Reviews
Import is a premium feature
UPDATE: I followed the instructions and retrieved my free 1 year Premium license. Import worked pretty well. Had to edit each host entry and re-select my private key but other than that, so far so good. Happy to see continued development for this product.
The migration instructions from SSH Shell to Core Shell explain how to use the export/import feature. Sadly, the import option on Core Shell is a paid upgrade. If you'd like to move your free users over and have the chance to then upsell premium features, I'd suggest making import free so we can at least migrate over and be back where we were with the new version.
Developer Response ,
Hi Andrewflo, we provide a free premium license for all existing SSH Shell users, importing is not a problem at all, please follow the instructions to get your exclusive redeem code: https://community.codinn.com/t/1270
Yang at Codinn
zsh cannot be used
I like this application but I find when I have 4 tabs open running updates to machines I'm connected to the app lags bad. Just switching tabs takes longer then it should.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Codinn Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 42.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021, Codinn Technologies
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (1-Year) $9.99
- Premium (4-Year) $29.99
- Premium (1-Year) $9.99
- Premium (1-Year) $9.99