A full featured terminal with built-in OpenSSH support, it’s focused on managing and login to hosts efficiently. Don't waste your time; be productive.
• Compatible with Terminal.app and xterm.
• Supports ANSI 16 and 256 color palettes, as well as 24bit true color.
• Passed cases of *vttest* – a strict VT100/VT220/VT420 terminal functionality test suite.
• Everything in OpenSSH, agent forwarding, certificates, proxy jump, etc.
• Can read your existing `ssh_config` file as the source of advanced options, especially helpful for experienced users.
• Can work with GnuPG agent, YubiKey, Authy and Google Authenticator.
• Upload files by dragging and dropping to the shell window.
• Download remote files with single click on context menu or press a key combination.
• Tightly integrated with macOS Keychain, don't have to enter passwords or passphrases repeatedly.
• It's totally optionally, you can opt-in or opt-out at any time.
Advanced Options Editor
• A handy way to tune per-host advanced options.
• For every ssh directives, there is a contextual help provides immediate information, no more googling.
• Always tries to restore your connections after network failure or waking up from sleep.
• Eight built-in color schemes: Basic, Dracula, Grass, Homebrew, Man Page, Novel, Ocean, Red Sands
• Our color optimization ensure that colorful text always clearly visible.
• Use tags to organize your hundreds or thousands of hosts.
• Tag your host by a simple drag & drop actions.
• Unlimited number of connections
• Importing and exporting
• Sync hosts and tags between all of your Mac computers
• Scriptable (automation with AppleScript and Automator)
• Prioritized customer support
Go Premium to support our development and unleash the power of Core Shell.
## Premium License
We offered optional in-app purchases for premium features. Price may vary by location:
- USD 9.99 for 1-Year License
- USD 29.99 for 4-Year License (save 25%)
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Core Shell.
Our Community: https://community.codinn.com/c/core-shell
Use the community to request support or report bug. Discuss and explore Core Shell’s future with us by joining the community.
- Allow download / upload without changing “$PROMPT_COMMAND” environment variable (@ctyi)
- Show notification when the download or upload fails (@jonathangroves)
- New favicons for GlassFish, WildFly and SQL Server (@Juan_Pablo_Atienza_M)
- Improve macOS 11.0 compatibility
- Navigate to the corresponding shell window after clicking the notification
- Authentication dialog may truncate the text input box if the prompt string has 32 or more characters (@teowood)
- More robust “Secure Keyboard Entry” mechanism handling
Special thanks to antsai(@ctyi), Jonathan Groves(jonathangroves), Juan Pablo Atienza Martínez (@Juan_Pablo_Atienza_M), @teowood for helping this release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Import is a premium feature
UPDATE: I followed the instructions and retrieved my free 1 year Premium license. Import worked pretty well. Had to edit each host entry and re-select my private key but other than that, so far so good. Happy to see continued development for this product.
The migration instructions from SSH Shell to Core Shell explain how to use the export/import feature. Sadly, the import option on Core Shell is a paid upgrade. If you'd like to move your free users over and have the chance to then upsell premium features, I'd suggest making import free so we can at least migrate over and be back where we were with the new version.
Developer Response ,
Hi Andrewflo, we provide a free premium license for all existing SSH Shell users, importing is not a problem at all, please follow the instructions to get your exclusive redeem code: https://community.codinn.com/t/1270
Yang at Codinn
zsh cannot be used
I like this application but I find when I have 4 tabs open running updates to machines I'm connected to the app lags bad. Just switching tabs takes longer then it should.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Codinn Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 17.6 MB
- Developer Tools
macOS 10.14 or later
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Codinn Technologies
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (1-Year) $9.99
- Premium (4-Year) $29.99
- Premium (1-Year) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.