Designed for iPad
Leverage the power of your business phone through your iPhone or iPad - anywhere, anytime. By using your iPhone or iPad, you can make and receive calls from your business phone, access your voicemail, business directories, recent calls, conference bridges and other valuable features, such as virtual attendant.
Some key benefits of the mobile app include the following:
· Making calls using your business calling plan and your business caller ID
· Receiving calls made to your business phone number on the app
· Being able to extension dial co-workers
· Using the shared contacts directory and having access to all extensions in the company
· Viewing recent calls
· Clicking to dial back any of your recent callers
· One-click to dial your conference bridges as a moderator or attendee
· Listening to your voicemail
· Updating your voicemail greetings
· Managing virtual attendant schedules, including the ability to override your current schedule
· Updating your virtual attendant greetings
To Use this App:
· Download and install the app on your iPhone or iPad
· Sign-in using your phone system portal username and password
NOTE: If you need more information or can’t log in, check with your service provider to see if you have the necessary permissions to use this application.
- Fixed an issue where Virtual Attendant Business Hours / After Hours toggle was not enabled
Ratings and Reviews
Calls drop constantly. Multiple calls at once is a nightmare. If you are on a cellular call then pull in to the office the call will drop when you connect to WiFi every single time. We have a designated “I’m on a corenexa call a 1/2 block away don’t want to hang up on them” area to park in to keep signal. Email to help desk can take up to 48 hours so it’s not ideal. Most companies see their phone lines as important and cannot wait a couple days for it to work again. Great concept though. I’d enjoy using it once it’s fixed and the bugs worked out. Hasn’t in 4 years so far but if u want to talk to 60% of your customers give it a try. I also love the log u out feature so you can manually type in your email and password every week as it cannot be saved or remembered. I give it a half star.
No problems EVER!
I have read the user review and my experience is contrary to all of the complains. I have not had any issues with the software as well as call quality issues. The CoreNexa App is strictly a VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol), which means the user must have a strong to superb WiFi or Data connection to the internet to have adequate or good call quality. I also tell my customers/users ahead of time so the “static” or “call quality issues” will not take them by surprise. I strongly suggest reaching out to your customers/users and ask them what environment they are attempting to place and receive phone calls from and if they have a strong Data/WiFi Connection. Making sure you gather all the details and data before troubleshooting the issues will yield better results than just complaining and making claims based on your feelings.
I have every problem imaginable such as customer can’t hear me, I can’t hear customers but they can hear me, static, dropped calls, customers calls drop while ringing several times before they get through, missed calls when it never rings, customer says it rings several times on their side when I pick up on the first ring. I usually have to call back on a separate line just to be able to hear them. I have been through several troubleshooting call with the techs, moved from server to server, ran tests on my WiFi (no issue with my WiFi strength). This system would be great if it worked. It just doesn’t bc technology hasn’t caught up enough to ensure quality. I have no way to track how much lost business and money this has cost me but the aggravation I can and it’s at the peak of my tolerance! I’m done!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CoreNexa, LLC
- 58.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CoreNexa, LLC