Leverage the power of your business phone through your iPhone or iPad - anywhere, anytime. By using your iPhone or iPad, you can make and receive calls from your business phone, access your voicemail, business directories, recent calls, conference bridges and other valuable features, such as virtual attendant.
Some key benefits of the mobile app include the following:
· Making calls using your business calling plan and your business caller ID
· Receiving calls made to your business phone number on the app
· Being able to extension dial co-workers
· Using the shared contacts directory and having access to all extensions in the company
· Viewing recent calls
· Clicking to dial back any of your recent callers
· One-click to dial your conference bridges as a moderator or attendee
· Listening to your voicemail
· Updating your voicemail greetings
· Managing virtual attendant schedules, including the ability to override your current schedule
· Updating your virtual attendant greetings
To Use this App:
· Download and install the app on your iPhone or iPad
· Sign-in using your phone system portal username and password
NOTE: If you need more information or can’t log in, check with your service provider to see if you have the necessary permissions to use this application.
Software fixes and improvements to systems and applications for continued stability and performance in this version include:
- If your contact has a photo associated with it, their photo Avatar will now display when communicating with that contact
- Users will now have the ability to copy individual messages from a conversation
- Provide CoreNexa Mobile users more details about “Do No Disturb” and provide a link which will navigate to the apps notification channels where they can toggle the DND settings as needed
- If a contact was updated in UC, the change will now be reflected correctly on Mobile
Ratings and Reviews
I have every problem imaginable such as customer can’t hear me, I can’t hear customers but they can hear me, static, dropped calls, customers calls drop while ringing several times before they get through, missed calls when it never rings, customer says it rings several times on their side when I pick up on the first ring. I usually have to call back on a separate line just to be able to hear them. I have been through several troubleshooting call with the techs, moved from server to server, ran tests on my WiFi (no issue with my WiFi strength). This system would be great if it worked. It just doesn’t bc technology hasn’t caught up enough to ensure quality. I have no way to track how much lost business and money this has cost me but the aggravation I can and it’s at the peak of my tolerance! I’m done!
Run away. Run away now.
We all thought it would be easier when we switched from desk phones to cell phones with the CoreNexa app in January. It has been a nightmare. Regardless of strength of cell or WiFi signal, the quality of calls is simply atrocious. My job requires sensitive communication with people in crisis and when they cannot hear me or calls are repeatedly dropped, the situation is worsened...if I ever receive the call in the first place! More often than not, I will see a notification of a missed call or a voicemail when I have been stuck to my phone like glue and it hasn’t even rung. The team responsible for implementing this service has tried to advocate with the company to no long-term solution. We have had two updates pushed but things do not improve. It is a huge stressor for everyone in the agency.
The worst communication app you’ll ever use
We got an IP phone system at work and this app was a selling point. Ha! Read through the 1 and 2 star reviews and you’ll get the gist of it. Consistently poor call quality, dropped calls, one or both parties can’t hear each other, call history often won’t populate, etc. My favorite though is this little gem; turn off cellular data so it only uses Wifi and yet you’ll be out somewhere, NOT connected to Wi-Fi, and your phone will still start ringing with calls...however when you go to pick up the call it drops it in seconds because hey, you had turned cellular data off! The quality makes this app only worthy of a play thing for kids, not for legitimate business use.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CoreNexa, LLC
- 41.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CoreNexa, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.