Leverage the power of your business phone through your iPhone or iPad - anywhere, anytime. By using your iPhone or iPad, you can make and receive calls from your business phone, access your voicemail, business directories, recent calls, conference bridges and other valuable features, such as virtual attendant.
Some key benefits of the mobile app include the following:
· Making calls using your business calling plan and your business caller ID
· Receiving calls made to your business phone number on the app
· Being able to extension dial co-workers
· Using the shared contacts directory and having access to all extensions in the company
· Viewing recent calls
· Clicking to dial back any of your recent callers
· One-click to dial your conference bridges as a moderator or attendee
· Listening to your voicemail
· Updating your voicemail greetings
· Managing virtual attendant schedules, including the ability to override your current schedule
· Updating your virtual attendant greetings
To Use this App:
· Download and install the app on your iPhone or iPad
· Sign-in using your phone system portal username and password
NOTE: If you need more information or can’t log in, check with your service provider to see if you have the necessary permissions to use this application.
- Improved iOS 13 support
- Version Number and Username are now displayed under Settings
- Ringtone no longer continues through call once initially answered
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Run away. Run away now.
We all thought it would be easier when we switched from desk phones to cell phones with the CoreNexa app in January. It has been a nightmare. Regardless of strength of cell or WiFi signal, the quality of calls is simply atrocious. My job requires sensitive communication with people in crisis and when they cannot hear me or calls are repeatedly dropped, the situation is worsened...if I ever receive the call in the first place! More often than not, I will see a notification of a missed call or a voicemail when I have been stuck to my phone like glue and it hasn’t even rung. The team responsible for implementing this service has tried to advocate with the company to no long-term solution. We have had two updates pushed but things do not improve. It is a huge stressor for everyone in the agency.
I’m loving the app.
I use the CoreNexa app whenever out of the office and it works excellent. I love the ability to call coworkers directly on their extension and our provider told us that SMS is coming in about a month which will make this app even better. I know that many people complain about call quality but I don’t experience that in the Phoenix area at all. I’m using Verizon and they have excellent coverage here. Any VoIP phone is subject to internet quality so most issues with choppy voice can’t be blamed at the app.
Improved over the past few months
I have this on my cell phone and I have been using it for the past couple of months. I am not a heavy user of the app but for what I have used for, it was working way better this past few months. I am sure there is still some work required, as I have heard from our other users that the quality of the call is not always perfect.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.