Create and explore VR and AR worlds with your students!
Adaptable to any subject and grade, CoSpaces Edu lets students build their own 3D creations, animate them with code and explore them in Virtual or Augmented Reality.
Creating with CoSpaces Edu develops 21st Century learning skills and digital literacy, enhances creativity and fosters collaboration in the classroom.
CoSpaces Edu is used in many subject areas from STEM and coding, to social sciences, languages, arts and makerspaces.
– Use the web app on a computer or tablet to build in 3D.
– Dive into your creations in VR with your mobile VR headset.
– Explore your creations in AR and on the MERGE Cube with the mobile app and a smartphone or tablet.
Here's what's changed:
- Log in with Clever
- Teachers can import their students from Clever
- Attribute any external files used in your CoSpace
- Teachers can view their students' last login dates
- New textures for building blocks
- Portuguese language option
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I overall enjoyed this app. It was easy to use, and fun, so I WOULD give it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ but instead, I gave it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ out of 5 because there was one glitch.
I opened the app today and it said it needed an update, so I clicked the button and it sent me to the App Store. But it already updated, so I opened the app back up. But it told me it still needed an update! I’m really upset about this because it’s not letting me use the app, and I had plans to continue my project. I barely slept at night, all for NOTHING?!
If the developers respond, can you help me fix my problem?
So I used the website at school, and I needed to test out certain kinds of coding for my teacher. I do not have a computer at home so I had to use my tablet. I downloaded the app and updated it to the most recent update (3 weeks ago). I opened the app and it said I had another update?! Using the in-app link I went back to the App Store, yet no update was available. Now I can’t complete my homework and I’ll have to do rush to finish my space in class. Pls fix this!
Great way to learn coding. Just a bit glitchy.
My teacher actually got this for discovery( gifted and talented). It was for merge cube, haven’t tried AR and VR yet. It is super fun and you learn too, or at least test you’re coding. It is a bit glitchy, like if make a straight path and something is walking on it, instead is stopping, after like 10 seconds on the ending point they go back to the start and go on the path again.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Delightex GmbH
- 260.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Delightex GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- CoSpaces Edu Pro 5 $74.99
- Edu Pro 5 with MERGE $84.99
- Edu Pro 30 with MERGE $219.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.