Improved performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Match Pictures to Stories
Overall nice job. When going from article to article however, sometimes the wrong picture loads for a story.
More stable than past, but tweaks necessary.
Revising my previous review: I have learned to accept the ads, everyone needs a source of income.
My last eat suggestions are just some tweaks for a smoother User Interface:
1. there is no function to close videos once they are viewed, forcing me to close the app and open it again;
2. If the app is suspended, the previous article will not load again, forcing me to close the app and open it again; and
3. I cannot always find the latest articles when searching for their specific titles.
If you have a dedicated app development team, these would be great bug fixes to implement if you have no plans to redesign the app.
Irritating ads even for paid subscribers
The ads have become much more invasive recently, even when I am already paying to access the articles. I could live with the ads injected between and in the stories, but the auto-playing video ads, which are very startling, especially when you are trying to read in a quiet place, and the full screen ads that I have to sit through when I first open the app, are really obnoxious. Please choose a business model and stop alienating your paying customers.
- Tribune Company
- 109.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Hartford Courant
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Digital Access $7.99
- News App Only $4.99
- Premium Story Credits $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.