Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Daily Press's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Hampton Roads best source for news, sports, business and entertainment
• Sign up for push notifications to get the latest news from our newsroom as soon as stories break
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• For full access, try one free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the Daily Press website, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $7.99 a month. Make sure to register while in the app so you'll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to the Daily Press website from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 888-539-1280.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
We release regular updates to clean up bugs and optimize your reading experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Sign of the times
My subscription to the hard copy became outrageously expensive so the partial delivery option with digital access was a result of costs. However, I am finding the digital version keeps me from going out on wet and dreary days to get the hard copy and it is the same news. I also do not have to sort through tons of ADs that I normally just recycle anyways; I get my favorite merchants coupons electronically. I am having difficulty getting the email link daily (called CS twice) but I have the app on my dashboard so it is not a big deal. Easy to use but occasionally some of the articles must be expanded to get the clarity of print. If costs go up I will probably just get news from other digital sources as this has shown me I can change an old habit.
Paid for subscription twice and stills says I need to pay.
No help from customer support.
Great news app for Hampton roads
Don't know why folks complain about so called crashes. Just update every now and then or reinstall if it hangs up on you. The stories are well written and current and the format is easy to use. Thanks Daily Press!
- Tribune Company
- 104.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Daily Press
- In-App Purchases
- Digital All Access $7.99
- News Apps Only $4.99
- Premium Story Credits $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.